Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kentuckysoldier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2010, 07:12 PM
    Gas furnace problem
    When I turn my heat on say 70deg, my furnace kicks on and heats the house to that temp. When the furnace kicks off and the temperature goes below 70deg it will not kick back on. I can raise the temp on the thermostat to 90 deg and it still does not come on. If I go to the gas furnace manually shut it off then turn it on it starts up runs to the set temperature or so then goes off and does not come back on. What could be the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Trane Gas Furnace Problem [ 13 Answers ]

I recently experienced a problem with my heat. I have a programmable thermostat and noticed that the heat wasn't on when it was suppose to be. The temperature was set to 75 but the temperature in the room was only 68. I canceled the program and manually set the temperature again to 75. The heat...

Goodman Gas Furnace Problem [ 0 Answers ]

Help! Have a Goodman Gas Furnace, downflow. It works sporadically (and only for a short time, generally 5 consecutive cycles). 45 out of 50 times the thermostat will trigger it to start, I will hear the motor start up (or what I assume is the draft inducer) and then after a minute will shut off....

Gas furnace ash problem [ 3 Answers ]

Have a new Ac/Gas furnace. Now that we have started using the heat, we have what seems like ash on all horizontal spaces. Is this normal cause its new and just needs to be broke in. . Thank you

Bryant Gas Furnace Problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Bryant 373LAV Gas furnace that has stopped working. There are a couple of issues with the furnace and I'll try to explain what is going on. For now, the heat does not turn on. The thermostat (White-Rodgers Comfort Set II) shows 60 and the heat is set at 70. So I opened up...

Carrier 58ssb gas furnace problem [ 2 Answers ]

My furnace will not keep running. After approx 10 minutes of normal burning, the burners flame out and then re-ignite over and over again (about 1 second on/ 1 second off) and the gas valve can be heard clicking on and off. If the furnace is allowed to cool and turned back on the process repeats...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.