Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Omghelpmeplz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 12:23 AM
    Small red bump above penis shaft
    Just tonight I noticed a small bump located in the hair line of my shaft. I noticed it appered after taking a shower but the only other thing I did before that was go to the bathroom and it wasn't there before also another fact is yes that I have never had sex before

Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 01:02 AM

There are many things it could be, but we can only guess.

It could be an ingrown hair, a pimple, a cyst, you name it.

Best advice would be to see your doctor. Don't poke it or try to pop it, you may just make it worse. See your doctor, he/she will be able to tell you what it is, and give you the proper treatment.
    Pookjhgkuyfluyf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 03:23 PM
    Is it your penis??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 14, 2012, 03:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pookjhgkuyfluyf View Post
    Is it ur penis????
    Did you read his question? He has a bump on his penis.

If you're trying to be funny, you failed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a red bump on the shaft of my penis. [ 3 Answers ]

About a week ago I developed a red bump on my penis it doesn't hurt unless I touch it and it won't pop and I don't think its an std cause I only have sex with one person its kind of developed a white head and looks like a big zit but I don't know if I should pop it what should I do?

Small Bump Above Penis Shaft [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old and I am a virgin. I discovered a small bump about 1 cm across right above the shaft of my penis about 1 week ago. It has not shown any growth. The area's colour is also slightly red/purple. I am of Indian nationality. Need some advice.

Small bump on penis shaft [ 0 Answers ]

I am curious about a small bump on the shaft of my penis. It isn't itchy and my wife was the one who noticed it was even there. I expect it is a pimple or a bug bite because it doesn't hurt and there's a tiny hole in the center. Should I be worried? Or just play the waiting game?

Small bump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small bump on the shaft of my penis that is only sore during masturbation or sex. It seems to come and go and the there is not always pain. I shave so I thought at first it might have been an ingrown hair and I believe awhile ago there was one there that I pulled out however the bump is...

Small bump on penis shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Here is my question. A few months ago I noticed a pimple like bump on the skin on the shaft of my penis. I believed it was an infected hair because I do shave down there. Over time the bump has gotten a little bigger (barely) and has turned black. It doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. I...

View more questions Search