Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 04:55 PM
    Small bump on penis shaft
    I am curious about a small bump on the shaft of my penis. It isn't itchy and my wife was the one who noticed it was even there. I expect it is a pimple or a bug bite because it doesn't hurt and there's a tiny hole in the center. Should I be worried? Or just play the waiting game?

Check out some similar questions!

Small Bump Above Penis Shaft [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 years old and I am a virgin. I discovered a small bump about 1 cm across right above the shaft of my penis about 1 week ago. It has not shown any growth. The area's colour is also slightly red/purple. I am of Indian nationality. Need some advice.

Small pimple-like bump above penis shaft. [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been with my girlfriend for about 8 months and I know she's been tested, and I was tested this past July and came out clean. I don't have too much of a sexual history aside from with her, and we haven't had sex for about a month now. A few weeks ago, I noticed a small raised pimple-like...

Small bump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small bump on the shaft of my penis that is only sore during masturbation or sex. It seems to come and go and the there is not always pain. I shave so I thought at first it might have been an ingrown hair and I believe awhile ago there was one there that I pulled out however the bump is...

Small bump on penis shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Here is my question. A few months ago I noticed a pimple like bump on the skin on the shaft of my penis. I believed it was an infected hair because I do shave down there. Over time the bump has gotten a little bigger (barely) and has turned black. It doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.