Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singyeh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 01:26 PM
    She don't call me all of a sudden.
    My girlfriend stopped calling me. I don't know why, but the last time I talked to her was when she asked me to buy her a necklace for christmas present. And she said her skin is allergic to a lot of things。I joke and said how about I buy you a silver necklace? She laughed and said only thing that she's not allergic to is gold, I laughed. She knows I work in a jewelry shop. Then I joked, "Dried Grass wont make your neck red too". We joke about this topic for a while and then we agreed to go on a trip together during Christmas. But then after that day, we never talked, I called and she don't pickup. I am a poor guy, and I can't afford gold necklace. Even if I work in a jewelry shop. I just want to know what she is thinking. She said that it doesn't matter what I give her for christmas.
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Dec 1, 2010, 02:48 PM
    From what I'm reading I can't really tell what she's thinking/doing in this situation. If she is acting this way because you can't buy her a gold necklace, it's kind of petty of her in my opinion. How long has it been since you had your last conversation?

-Drew
    singyeh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 02:06 AM
    It's been more then a week.
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Dec 2, 2010, 04:20 AM

Then I'm honestly at a loss :/ sorry I can't help

-Drew
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Dec 2, 2010, 04:44 AM

How old are you both and how long have you been together?

Is this normal for her? Not contacting you for a week?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 2, 2010, 07:54 AM

Maybe she is getting ready for this trip, but its hard to say since, you have not provided a lot of details, or background info. Such as ages, and how long you have been together. Those small things would really help, because we don't know either of you, and most of us are not mind readers, or psychics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't think my ex is goining to ever call [ 7 Answers ]

Last time me and my ex stop talking it was for 3 weeks, he was suppose to bring dinner for me and the kids and never called or showed up? So he seen my kids at school and told me to call him, I didn't until the 3rd time ,when I called everything seemed to go back to the way it was. ...

Why do ex's call when you don't get intouch? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I was seeing this girl for like 3 years (I was her first love) an we split up about 3 months ago no, it was on her terms as she said she wanted abit of space. She started seeing this guy immediately after us splitting up but it only lasted 2 an half months before she called it off with him!...

All of a sudden wants a break? I don't know if she's cheating or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend for about a year and 3 months, we live together in an apartment, when we first got together we were just friends living in an apartment with other roommates. We moved away from home to go to college, and after a year our roommates ditched us and we had nothing but...

Don't call me. [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking about using the web as my main means of communication, that is no phones. I would like to do this but don't know if it is a good idea. Can e-mail not be enough? Are there better means of communication on the web other than e-mail and or the phone? I won't get rid of my phone I just...

Just confused if they say they don't care why do they call [ 4 Answers ]

Real quick I finally stopped talking to my ex at first we talked once or twice a week I sent her a txt two days in a row basically saying that it was weird spending time with other people and I missed her. Well a day passed and she called and left me a message saying that she didn’t care she just...

View more questions Search