Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samuel58 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 04:18 PM
    80MGF3-75A-3 Ignitor will not light heater
    Hello, I have an 80MGF3-75-3 the circuit board was shorted out. Replaced the circuit board, and the electrod ignitor. When the call is for heat, the blower motor comes on, and there is a strike for spark, but no spark can be seen, and the hearter refuse to light. After four tries the shutdown mode kicks in and there is a contious blinking from the red to the green.

Check out some similar questions!

KENMORE HOT WATER HEATER - pilot light won't light - replace ignitor switch? How long [ 0 Answers ]

KENMORE HOT WATER HEATER - pilot light won't light - replace ignitor switch? How long to do myself.. and level of difficulty?

York heater 80 ignitor [ 1 Answers ]

York 80 heater... cycles up... fan blower, coil glowing bright... gas control clicks... (no flow of gas hissing)... cycles down... (three times and indicator light signals once for "check furnace"

Furnace ignitor glows but burners doesn't light [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have an older York furnace and just replace the ignitor with a Honeywell glowfly universal ignitor. At first, it glows but no ignition... after a while, the burners finally lit and the furnace seemed to work fine with the furnace going on and off. After a few hours, ignitor glows but the...

Honeywell Ignitor for Pool Heater S8600F ? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a pool heater natural gas with no pilot burner spark. I took the burner out and cleaned the orifice and can see light through it. The spark ignitor looks in good shape but? I can use a long Bic lighter to light the pilot and then the main valve comes on. I was told if I pull the spark...

I need a new heater coil and ignitor [ 3 Answers ]

My a/c guy told me I need a new heater coil and ignitor, but its going to be expensive. I am handy and electronically and mechanically inclined, can someone help me do it myself? Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.