Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cobrajet999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 02:53 PM
    Add a illuminated on/off switch to my power supply
    I have a Inteli power 9100 that I use as a 12vdc power supply. I want to add a lighted on/off switch.
    The switch is a Eaton lighted rocker with 3 lugs (15 A 125vac / 10A 250vac ) the lugs are marked 1,2 & 3, The power coming into the case has a black, white & green.
    Can you tell me how to wire it!
    Thanks in advance,
    Dale B.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring a motion sensor switch to run a 12 volt power supply? [ 7 Answers ]

I wired a 110 AC motion sensor switch to a AC outlet, but when I plug in a 12 Volt/500a power supply there isn't enough draw from the power supply for the switch to work. I did plug in an AC light and the switch works fine. Thanks

Bathroom light is power to switch, I want to add a fan [ 1 Answers ]

We are adding a fan in our powder room but the switch is powered through the light, how do I wire it so that my fan and light can be on their own switches

Wiring illuminated DPST rocker switch to Power Supply [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! First time "asker"! I have recently built a device for medical use, so electrical safety for the patient is of upmost importance. I currently use a medical grade switching Power Supply +/- 15VDC (IPD, model SRP-25-2005). An AC inlet, IEC 320, brings Line and Neutral power to a medical...

Switch mode power supply [ 3 Answers ]

Please send a pitcher to me to make a switch mode power supply 13.8v dc at 10 amp

Wiring an illuminated rocker switch [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'd like to wire an illuminated rocker switch as an "on-off" switch for my AT power supply. The original switch had 4 wires to it, white, blue, brown, black. I had to bypass the old switch by looping the 4 wires in pairs, ergo,. hooked white to blue, then brown to black in order for the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.