Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sallyCampbell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 04:24 PM
    How do I get reuimbursed for payment of community property during a divorce
    How can I ask the courts to have my soon to be ex husband reiumburse me for the community property payments I paid which were never awarded to either of us.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2010, 07:33 PM

If it was not awarded by the courts, you don't.
    Why was it not included in the court filing, and has the divorce terms been agreed to ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married filing jointly in Community property vs non-community property state [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This question is troubling me for a while and I would appreciate if someone can explain how I should do my state tax returns. Last year. I moved from IN to CA. My wife worked in IN the whole year and received income from only IN. All my income just came from CA. I am planning to file...

Divorce and community property [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I are getting divorced. My name is on the house and his. I have a another loan just in my name because his credit is bad this loan is on a truck he wanted. Problem is now his doesn't want to make the truck payment no more and wants to stick me with the junk and payment. He said...

Community property in divorce [ 6 Answers ]

I live in Illinois. My husband and I bought our house from my father contract for deed 27 yrs ago and it has been pd for for 3 years. At the time we paid it off my father was ill and my step mother informed me that "my father" had changed his will and I no longer was to get an inheritance which...

View more questions Search