Ask
    rockfun79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 10:33 PM
    Effects of double dose of 30mg duromine
    Double dose of 30mg duromine
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 22, 2010, 04:22 AM

It is a weight loss pill. What does it say on the package ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How dose mercury effects on brain and body if it apply on face [ 4 Answers ]

Like they said stillmans cream contains mercury which is bad for brain and body how dose that cram effect body if we put on face

How long does hydrocodone stay in your system I take about 30mg a night [ 1 Answers ]

I take about 30 to 40 mg a night of hydrocode how long will it take to get that out my system for a drug court drug screen

Low dose aspirin side effects [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but it's about the medication adult low dose chewable aspirin (81mg). I asked another question here before about bad circulation, and that's what led to me taking this. I had more problems yesterday afternoon so I finally took one of the aspirin my mom...

Is my son't vyvanse increase from 30mg to 40mg too high or not enough? [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old son started taking vyvanse 20mg about 6 months ago. After about two months his dose was increased to 30mg. Two months later we increased it again to 40mg. Now my son is acting manic. He is screaming for no reason, peeing in his pants, spinning in circles, chewing on his shirt. To me...

View more questions Search