Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ldrummond Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2009, 07:40 PM
    Is my son't vyvanse increase from 30mg to 40mg too high or not enough?
    My 4 year old son started taking vyvanse 20mg about 6 months ago. After about two months his dose was increased to 30mg. Two months later we increased it again to 40mg. Now my son is acting manic. He is screaming for no reason, peeing in his pants, spinning in circles, chewing on his shirt. To me he is acting as if he has taken nothing at all. I don't get it. The previous increase saw a positive reaction. Now this. Help?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 07:44 PM
    I am very curious as to why a 4 year old was prescribed this in the first place!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

High Sex Drive, High Fear of Intercourse [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a 19 year old female battling sexual demons from a past relationship. I am now with a compassionate and empathetic boyfriend but I still can't jump the hurdle from my previous experiences. He knows what has happened to me and it doesn't phase him, he just wants me to take it easy and grow...

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

View more questions Search