Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TimidChica Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2010, 07:40 PM
    My long distance boyfriend of 3 years wants pictures
    I have had a boyfriend for 3 years now over the internet, he wants me to send him dirty pictures (we are both 20). But when we do videochats he wants me to undress, and I say no because I do not want my parents to walk into my room or my little sister, if I refuse to get naked he hangs up the video call and tells me I ruined his mood... and I'm scared he doesn't love me
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 20, 2010, 07:50 PM

You have no idea where nude pictures of you will end up (no matter what he "promises"), so please don't go along with this. Why do you want this kind of guy in your life at all? If he loved you, he wouldn't ask for nude pictures (and then hang up on top of it!! ). Please respect your body and your very Self.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 20, 2010, 07:56 PM

If he is doing this, he does not care that much for the "real" you. Also 3 years is hard for a long distance, how often do you meet in real life?

Also at 20, parents and little sisters have no business just walking in your room. That is an entire other issue

Nov 20, 2010, 08:08 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I keep telling myself to get rid of him but I don't know I just find that I'm so used ot being around him id break down

Nov 21, 2010, 12:50 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Never have
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2010, 07:47 PM
    I would suggest to drop this guy. It seems as if he is using your feelings to make you feel bad, in other words, he is using the way you think to manipulate you into giving him what he wants. He doesn't seem to care if he is able to get mad and end a conversation because you didn't agree to send him naughty pictures of you. What does he want them for anyway, be careful because he might be posting them somewhere on the web, and that would be WAY worse than your parents or little sister walking in on you . If you don't feel comfortable with something, don't do it, and if he gets mad, he can deal with it. Not to mention how disrespectful it is for him to be asking something like that of you, so find someone who deserves your friendship/relationship.

Good Luck,

Javi

Nov 26, 2010, 05:45 PM
    Nude pics
    I have had a boyfriend for 3 years now over the internet, he wants me to send him dirty pictures (we are both 20). But when we do videochats he wants me to undress, and I say no because I do not want my parents to walk into my room or my little sister, if I refuse to get naked he hangs up the video call and tells me I ruined his mood, but then he goes on to say he loves me the next day and how I'm beautiful
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 26, 2010, 05:50 PM

How do you know where these pics are going to end up. He could download them to use at his leisure, or someone else's leisure. You are wise to say no, and keep on saying no. You are safe that way. No one has any business asking you to do that.

Tick
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 26, 2010, 05:53 PM

I just took a peak at your other posts. They are all about the same thing. You always get the same replies, so why do you keep on posting about the nude pics your b/f wants.

Do you not have any other friends other then this man at a distance, who you have never seen ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2010, 06:08 PM

I've answered you before. DO NOT SEND NUDE PIX!!

If you do not send them to him, what do you think will happen?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2010, 06:09 PM

Tickle hit the target. The very nature of the request is inconsiderate, unreasonable and, at the very least, ill-conceived.

I imagine you were already aware of this and simply seeking reaffirmation... now you have it X2.

Keep up the good work and good luck.

Afternote: Wondergirl snuck in ahead of me... now times 3.
    Suestoner95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2011, 12:52 AM
    What happens when you don't send them is: u get in a huge argument. Break up. He says sorry then blames you then you cave or not be together anymore.
    What happens when you do: he loves you like crazy and asks for more and more then you love the feeling he gives you then he asks for more and that's exactlly what you give him.
    You are screwed either way. I am15. Ive probably been threw a lot more with my long distance boyfriend of 2 years yrs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long distance boyfriend needs to think [ 2 Answers ]

I guess I will start with a little background first... me and my ex had met 9 years ago. We were both young and he was in the military (still active duty). We dated for over a year (6months of that long distanance I had to travel for work) when we broke up (he broke up w/me). He said he wasn't...

Long distance boyfriend issues [ 22 Answers ]

Entire story merged. Please keep all questions regarding the same issue in the same thread. Hi.. I'm 20 and I've been in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend for 2 and half years now. We visit each other as much as possible and love each other very much. The problem with the...

3.5 years long distance, now she needs time, paying for me to visit? [ 102 Answers ]

After 2.5 years of long distance, different regions of the country, we were planning on being in same area after college. She is now employed and I'm in grad school, but we didn't end up in the same location, due to financial reasons. Just went 3 months w/o seeing each other and we got to spend...

It's been two years, long distance, sex? [ 9 Answers ]

-Deep breath, release- Whooo, okay. Here I go. I have been in a long distance relationship for two years. 12.16.06<-- our date. (I'm stalling >_>) He lives in Ohio, and I in California. He came to see me last summer after 19 months of us dating, and we had the whole week together. First...

She has long distance boyfriend and her and I love each other [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a big problem, I am 14 and I love this girl. She loves me, however she also loves her boyfriend that lives in mexico... (we live in canada) we have made out, I've fingered her and we almost had sex etc but she still won't dump him... any advice?

View more questions Search