Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koolhawk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2008, 05:10 PM
    She has long distance boyfriend and her and I love each other
    Ok I have a big problem,

I am 14 and I love this girl. She loves me, however she also loves her boyfriend that lives in mexico... (we live in canada) we have made out, I've fingered her and we almost had sex etc but she still won't dump him... any advice?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Yes, you are 14, stop trying to have sex. Realise you have hormones kicking in and you like this girl a lot, and believe it is love. An at 14 she should be free to date several people, and a long distance one is not real if she if dating you in real life.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2008, 05:45 PM
    Uhm... first, if she isn't going to leave the boyfriend, you are just the guy giving her attention. So demand more for yourself. Stop playing around and demanding love in return.

Second, the younger the person, the more intense "love" feels... everything is new. Its magnified. Larger than you.

Guess what? Not every new "love" is going to be the end all be all of your life, even though it feels like it.

So... as long as she's attached, you aren't hers and she isn't yours. Period.

If you can live with that and still be her boy toy who gives her attention without getting anything back, then fine.

As for sex, id advise against it unless you want to be a father at 15. Protection isn't 100% and I'm guessing you are more interested in getting of than changing diapers.
    koolhawk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2008, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171
    uhm... first, if she isnt going to leave the bf, you are just the guy giving her attention. so demand more for yourself. stop playing around and demanding love in return.

second, the younger the person, the more intense "love" feels... everything is new. its magnified. larger than you.

guess what? not every new "love" is going to be the end all be all of your life, even though it feels like it.

so... as long as shes attached, you arent hers and she isnt yours. period.

if you can live with that and still be her boy toy who gives her attention without getting anything back, then fine.

as for sex, id advise against it unless you want to be a father at 15. protection isnt 100% and im guessing you are more interested in getting of than changing diapers.

OK thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long distance. [ 2 Answers ]

I said no to this really nice guy when I was 19;cos, I was not ready for a relationship then.but I really liked him; still do. We met only once eversince and I told him although I said no to you then, I really liked u... he simply said that he likes the way he is now.. and it may be a good thing I...

New (long-distance) Boyfriend. Coming on too strong? [ 2 Answers ]

So I recently met someone while on a trip for work. We really hit it off and had a lot in common (including we are both originally from around the same area). We hung out each night while I was at my conference and I even ended up staying a night more to be with him. Things progressed to long phone...

The long distance or is it him? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm sorry if this story is long but the background is important. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am 25 years old and my ex is 27. We met in the first year of law school and then he moved five hours away for school. Before he moved away, I got...

Help after long distance [ 1 Answers ]

I desperatly need some advice. Im a 24 year old guy and I'm feeling really confused right now. I was in a relationship for 6 years with my last girlfriend, things were great but half way into it I really started to doubt my love for her. My parents were going through a really bad patch at the...

Long distance love [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a girl from the big city and have heard this story from others but I need help. I met my boyfriend now husband I guess on vacation in mexico about two years ago. He's cute, a ladies man. We met and fell in love big time. Well he came here for me. I married him on a fiancée visa. :o ...

View more questions Search