Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda7890 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Nov 20, 2010, 09:20 AM
    Stomach and back pain
    Hello everyone,
    OK so this all started about a week ago with a headache and then I started getting lower back ache and stomach discomfort. Then I started getting this pain right around my belly button and the headaches keep coming back last night I started getting some breast pain to. I have looked it up online several times and can't find anything I am 22 years old and haven't missed a period it was late this month but it showed up. If anyone can help me I would be verry thankful!!

Check out some similar questions!

Infected back tooth related to stomach pain? [ 6 Answers ]

First let me say, I'm a big chicken when it comes to dentists. Many bad experiences. My lower back tooth is infected again. Hard to bite down. Don't believe it's abcessed. I don't feel any swelling, but the last time it was infected, I went to a dentist and I got an antibiotic to get rid of the...

Stomach pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have been having stomach trouble for a while now. In aug I went to the health department and they took a urine sample and it came back that I had a bladder infection. The nurse there got me a prescription for it (amoxicillin). Its been a week since I finished the antibiotic and still no relief. ...

This pain in my stomach won't go away. [ 25 Answers ]

OK.. So here is my weight. I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years. We were best friends at college for about a year before we got together. Our four year relationship however has always been long distance. First when she went away to school (8 hour drive) and now that she is home ( 2 hour...

Hi I have had a partial hystrarectmy but I'm having stomach and back pain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is taira I had a partial hystrarectmy but my stomach is hurting and breast are tender I need advice

Pain in the stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have this horrible pain under my left rib in the pitt of my stomach. It gets worst when I lay down. I had pelvic and abdominal MRI, two abdominal ultrasounds, CT scan, endoscopy, Barrium enema of the intestines and nothing came up, gallbladder, pancreas and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.