Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ran0 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2009, 06:07 AM
    How to make a depressed friend happy
    A good friend of mine is not happy as her biy friend had cheated her and she is very much effected.She feels the absence of a man in her life and adament that she wants to marry the same person who had dumped her.The boy is no more interested in her and will not marry her.She is not at all happy and cries when we meet.We support her in all best possible way so that she does not feel lonely.Recently she said I can't make her happy.What should I do more to make her happy and what should I say her that she can have other man in her life.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 06:12 AM

She is currently a little depressed and it might take sone time for her to come out of this. Just try going out and having fun and keep her mind off it. She will come around eventually she just needs time.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 06:15 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...fe-429189.html

Is this the same lady?

When you say 'we' do you mean you and your wife?

What can you do to help her?

Leave her alone,she has enough to deal with right now,and concentrate on your marriage.

And when she said you can't make her happy,is that because you want to have sex with her?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2009, 06:26 AM

Red, it is to early for me. I can't even concentrate enough to realize that was the same. I believe this is all a game with the OP.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 29, 2009, 09:11 AM

Let your wife handle it, because this is a girl thing, so grab a beer, and go watch TV, or something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't make her happy [ 12 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for 9 years we have a wonderful son Jacob who's 6 She is the most difficult person to make happy, no matter what I do it is never good enough. Every thing I say is contested, so my son see's this and does not listen to me as well. He is constantly saying "Moma said...

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

Do happy relationships make me depressed? [ 3 Answers ]

I was in a long term relatively healthy relationship for 4 years. We both loved each other very much and both endured and tried to work through our final year with me struggling with depression. Eventually I broke up with him, even though I adored him. From the day I broke up with him, even though...

I love him but he doesn't make me happy [ 12 Answers ]

I was with this guy 5 months ago and our relationship was wonderful. I've never been treated so good and I never felt that way towards someone. He broke up with me for some reasons I still don't understand. A few weeks ago, he called me and asked me back out. I said yes and I thought we were going...

How to make him happy about marriage [ 3 Answers ]

I am going through a difficult situation now. I don’t know how to explain. My family is a very orthodox family because of that I didn’t fall in any love affair till now. I got a proposal from a guy from the same community. My family also liked him and they proceeded with the usual rituals as...

View more questions Search