Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottthemoose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Early to Mid-90's Song with a man's name as the title
    Looking for the name of a song that came out sometime in the 90's that was an instrumental, named after an old guitar player (I think), and the name was an 'initialed' one, like J.R. Smith(athough the last name had more than one syllable, I'm sure of it). I can remember the music video actually showed the man playing the guitar, and the only lyrics were his name being looped over and over in the chorus of the song.
    anirbaz23 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 29, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Try looking the video up on YouTube or imeem.com, since the search browsers in those websites have tags. Therefore, just type in several words describing the video or song, and possibly you will find what you are looking for. Hope this was helpful! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

Mid 90's comedy on one of the major networks! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello out there, I'm trying to track down a show that would have aired in the United States(I'm From Frisco) in the mid-90's. The plot involved a dragon that lived with a family. Also it was live action. If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate that in the highest degree... Thanks

Early to Mid '90s Sci-Fi [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show about an alien who looked like a human man and he had a companion giant eyeball looking creature who had a glassy reflective front and was constantly harassing the main character about hostility. What was this show?

Early to mid 80's TV show [ 6 Answers ]

I used to get up early on Saturday to watch a TV show that had kids who were in a band. I would say it was a predecessor to type of show Saved by the bell was. Any ideas?

Mid 90's Club Instrumental [ 2 Answers ]

I have it on cassette tape (unknown DJ Mix) giving to me from a friend in San Fran in 1995. The only other time I 've heard it was in Chris Rocks "Bring The Pain" stand up comedy in 1996. He walked out to this awsome 'unknown' instrumental beat in the beginning of his show. It is a smooth mellow...

View more questions Search