Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danny001 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 03:33 PM
    Should I believe her?
    I've never trusted anyone as much as I trusted my ex girlfriend, she's not the type to go out with other guy and she doesn't really like attention off other boys. Our relationship went through a bit of a bad patch just before she went on holiday with her friends. When she came back she didn't want to know me. I found loads of photos of her and this boy together none of them were intimate but a few with his arms around her. Also when they saw her relationship status chang to single on Facebook a few of his frinds where asking her how he was and stuff but she said she didn't know what they were on about. I also found out that she had had all the boys around her house and when I confronted her about it she lied and said someone was trying to cause arguments when I told her it was her dad who told me she said sorry for lying to me. A short while after I went up her house one morning and found a few of the boys in her bedroom with her and they had gone back there with her and her friends after town and then I also found out that she had shared her bed with the boy in all the pics. I have asked her about it and she promises that they were just friends and nothing has happened the thing is she is really not the type to cheat or sleep around and I do believe her but not sure if I should? A couple opf months ago I slept over her house and I asked if she would mind me reading her texts and she got angry and would not let me and there was a password on her phone. The other night I read her texts without her knowing (I know I shuldnt but I want to put my mind at rest) and she has been texting and talking on the phone a lot to one of the boys friends who was also on holiday with them. Now I'm pretty sure nothing is going on there as he's not really her type but is this acceptable? It did kind of upset me but I'm not the kind to tell her who she can and can't talk to as I think that's wrong. So should I believe her or not tacking into consideration nothing like this has ever happened before in our 3 year relationship and there was so much trust before? Thanks for tacking your time to read this, dan.
    SychinLegacy Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2010, 09:20 PM
    Hey man. I know you don't want to hear this but there are HUGE red flags going off left and right. She lied to your face. You caught her in the lie. How is she NOT the kind of girl who would cheat and lie to you about it? She lied to your face. She let the boy in question sleep in the same bed as her. She wants nothing to do with you, and instead seems to be so emotionally attached to someone who's "just a friend". She seemingly "broke up" with you over Facebook. You want to snoop in her phone. She doesn't want to let you look in her phone. The list goes on.

There are a ton of red flags being shot up all over the place. I'm not saying she did cheat, but she LIED TO YOU and SLEPT WITH ANOTHER MAN. I mean, what girl in a committed relationship would sleep next to a guy she just met. Maybe she didn't cheat sexually, but it sure sounds like she cheated emotionally. Your trust in her is also gone. If you want to snoop in her phone, it means you don't trust her anymore. If she won't let you look in her phone it means she's either hiding something or she is completely distancing herself from you. It honestly sounds like she doesn't respect you and is already withdrawn emotionally from you. Probably best to cut your losses at this point. You deserve better then someone who lies and cheats behind your back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My pd does not believe me [ 7 Answers ]

Im facing a domestic violence charge. I live in the state of Washington. It is my mother who is pressing charges she is a 44 yr old drug addict who has recently got a drug charge.

Do you believe too? [ 1 Answers ]

It all started when I was a child seeing people having imaginary friends never did I think my daughter would too. It started when she was about 6months old laughing and babbling at tings I can't see.She started talking to someone when she was about 1 and a half I asked her who she was talking to...

Do You believe in KARMA? [ 19 Answers ]

WELL I was just wondering if anyone else believes in karma I know I do, I think I'm paying the price right now.. just thought it would be neat from other opinions :rolleyes:

I don't want to believe it! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time using this site but I have a problem I'm having trouble dealing with... I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now and I think he's cheating on me... I just have this strong gut feeling plus (we don't live together) but I talk to him 4 or more times thur the day but...

Don't know what to believe [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there I just need some advice about my 12 year old son. In the last 6/8 months he has changed so much, he went to visit his dad in the summer holidays and came back smoking :mad: I found this out as he almost burnt my house down hiding his light fag in the base of his bed :eek:. I thought...

View more questions Search