Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizzkittie98277 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 11:35 AM
    My pd does not believe me
    Im facing a domestic violence charge. I live in the state of Washington. It is my mother who is pressing charges she is a 44 yr old drug addict who has recently got a drug charge.

Feb 7, 2009, 11:36 AM
    I forgot to say its domestic violence in the 4th degree
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2009, 11:42 AM

What exactly happened. Did you injure her with any kind of weapon or object? What does he not believe?

I knew a girl aged 24 who was put into jail for hitting her mother in the chest. She spent 6 months for this charge even though she was provoked.

Feb 7, 2009, 12:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    What exactly happened. Did you injure her with any kind of weapon or object? What does he not believe?

I knew a girl aged 24 who was put into jail for hitting her mother in the chest. She spent 6 months for this charge even though she was provoked.
    She was at a meth house I was looking for another girl she let me in and started screaming at me to leave. I laughed at her and said no. She started pushing me tords the door I shoved past her ran upstairs she followed and then kept screaming at me she came flying at me I was laughing at her and restraing her. She even put in her statement I was using wrestling moves on her. No kidding restraint holds. I have a key chain thing that goes around my wrist for all my keys and in the struggle it hit her in the face of course she is saying I did that on purpose. Earlier she had an altercation with my brother at her apartment she left and went to the meth apartment. The reason I needed my brother is because she is saying I chased her from her place to the meth apartment and kicked in the door. My brother said he saw her walking casually down to the other house. The only reason I was knocking on the meth house door was because the father of my children also a meth addict who used with my mom and saw her using that day had been arrested that night with the resident of the house I was trying to find out what happened. I did not expect my mom to answer the door.

Feb 7, 2009, 12:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzkittie98277 View Post
    She was at a meth house I was looking for another girl she let me in and started screaming at me to leave. I laughed at her and said no. She started pushing me tords the door I shoved past her ran upstairs she followed and then kept screaming at me she came flying at me I was laughing at her and restraing her. She even put in her statment I was using wrestling moves on her. No kidding restraint holds. I have a key chain thing that goes around my wrist for all my keys and in the struggle it hit her in the face of course she is saying I did that on purpose. Earlier she had an altercation with my brother at her apartment she left and went to the meth apartment. The reason I needed my brother is because she is saying I chased her from her place to the meth apartment and kicked in the door. My brother said he saw her walking casually down to the other house. The only reason I was knocking on the meth house door was because the father of my children also a meth addict who used with my mom and saw her using that day had been arrested that night with the resident of the house I was trying to find out what happened. I did not expect my mom to answer the door.
    Sorry I forgot to say I don't think he believes I did not ask my brother to lie.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2009, 12:17 PM
    OK you are guilty by what you just described

Once she asked you to leave, and you did not, you took responibility, you were free to leave at any time but did not.

"wrestling moves are assault, anytime you touch the other person you can be charged

Most likely they can add trasspassing and more if they want.

It is not that the PD did not believe you but it is just that you are quilty.

If you are living with and going to meth houses do you expect not to be arrested ? You need to make a large change in life style or get used to jail.

Feb 7, 2009, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    ok you are guilty by what you just described

Once she asked you to leave, and you did not, you took responibility, you were free to leave at any time but did not.

"wrestling moves are assualt, anytime you touch the other person you can be charged

Most likely they can add trasspassing and more if they want.

It is not that the PD did not beleive you but it is just that you are quilty.

If you are living with and going to meth houses do you expect not to be arrested ? You need to make a large change in life style or get used to jail.
    Hahahaha... Actualy I don't live anywhere near them I'm 2 hrs away I have not lived with my mother since I was 16 buddy and I'm the only one on my mothers side of the family that does not have drug problems. I was visiting. And it was not her home that she asked to me to leave from. And I did restrain her from attacking me.
    Rst
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2009, 03:31 PM

You said: "She was at a meth house I was looking for another girl she let me in and started screaming at me to leave. I laughed at her and said no. She started pushing me tords the door I shoved past her ran upstairs she followed and then kept screaming at me she came flying at me I was laughing at her and restraing her."

As Chuck ponited out, you were asked to leave and did not. This was not your apt or her apt. You shoved past her. Wrong on your part. You said you were restraining her. Wrong on your part.

I'm sorry, but I don't see any kind of a defense on your part as to just why you were at a known meth house to begin with and why you didn't just leave when asked. You'll more than likely have to spend some time in jail for your actions. I'm sorry. It sounds a little like the girl I told you about earlier spending 6 months in jail for an attack that she did not intentionally do. And oddly, she had a set of keys in her hand when she hit her mother in the chest above one breast.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you believe too? [ 1 Answers ]

It all started when I was a child seeing people having imaginary friends never did I think my daughter would too. It started when she was about 6months old laughing and babbling at tings I can't see.She started talking to someone when she was about 1 and a half I asked her who she was talking to...

Do You believe in KARMA? [ 19 Answers ]

WELL I was just wondering if anyone else believes in karma I know I do, I think I'm paying the price right now.. just thought it would be neat from other opinions :rolleyes:

I don't want to believe it! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time using this site but I have a problem I'm having trouble dealing with... I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now and I think he's cheating on me... I just have this strong gut feeling plus (we don't live together) but I talk to him 4 or more times thur the day but...

Don't know what to believe [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there I just need some advice about my 12 year old son. In the last 6/8 months he has changed so much, he went to visit his dad in the summer holidays and came back smoking :mad: I found this out as he almost burnt my house down hiding his light fag in the base of his bed :eek:. I thought...

View more questions Search