Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostsoal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 10:02 PM
    To scared and don't know what to do :haunted
    The past few days I think a ghost has been haunting me and just me. I don't know why but 2 time I have try to communicate to see what it wanted and the first time I awoke the next morning with the worst backpain I have ever had it put me out of school for a week and now just yesterday I couldent take it I had to try to talk to it again and this morning I woke with the beginning of a cold. Both nights I felt like I was being watched and had a bad nights sleep and now I can feel my fingers pulsating. I am a 15 year old 6 foot 3 inch tall guy who doesn't get scared easyly but just today my cat was seeing something behind me floating in the air when I looked I saw nothing not even the dot of a bug. Now I'm so scared I'm in tears and scared to even sleep please someone tell me what I should do. I can't shake the feeling... that something bad is going to happen and the ghost is trying to tell me. I'm getting chills on my lower back where I was hurt and it feels like some one is sitting on my bed with a hand on my back when I try to sleep. One last thing the past few weeks my cat who spends hours in my room with the door closed and never complains crys like mad to be let out.
    p.s. all of this was in the past 2 weeks
    anmlrescu783 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Nov 14, 2010, 06:40 PM
    When you leave your room do you still feel the presence? Why not stay in another room to sleep? Is there any reason this spirit would be visiting you? I would ask a friend or family member to sleep in the room with you or allow you to sleep in their room. Let me know if anything significant has happened recently that would cause the spirit to visit you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to leave my husband I just feel I don't have the courage... I'm scared of him [ 8 Answers ]

hello I'm new to this so ill try to keep it simple and short. Im 35 and have been married for 10 almost 11 years. We have had 4 children, 3 of whom are living ages 8, 5, and 2. Over the years my husbands anger has gotten worse. He is a bully by every definition of the word. I could type...

I'm being haunted I'm scared [ 6 Answers ]

I have always been haunted or watched but in the last year it has been getting worse. The first time it touched me I felt so scared before that nothing about it made me think that it would hurt me or anything but it does now. I'm not sure what it wants now or what made it change its mind but Im...

I don't understand what's going on.I'm scared [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been trying for a child for almost 2 onths now and last month I had a regular period but now this month I am 7 days late today. I was suppost to start on the 23rd but haven't even spotted. I have been very tired and taking naps all the time even if I don't want to I catch...

I'm scared and don't know what to do! [ 2 Answers ]

I am scared cause I think that I am pregnant.I have been with my partner on and of for a few months now.And I don't no what I am going to do if I am.I don't no if he is going to be there for me or not.I am really confused and I need help please:confused: :confused:

Don't want to end up alone like my dad I'm scared [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 22 and have had serious emotional problems with my father! I don't see him and yet he still plays a big role in my life with his emotional balckmail and emotional abuse (some of you may have read about it) but anyway its having a serious effect on my relationships with men, I seem to be doing...

View more questions Search