Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xtxtxt Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Nov 7, 2010, 03:36 PM
    Want this girl. Unfortunately the boyfriend is in my way. Help me
    I'm quite into a girl. So she has a boyfriend, but we did kiss before (when she had another boyfriend).

So I got with her about 1½ years ago. She lied to her parents and boyfriend and went to my place. She was with another dude and we kissed and had an amazing time, and I told her to break it off with her boyfriend to continue seeing me, and she went on a break with him (yea.. a damn break), but ended up going back to him. I then found a girlfriend, and she switched boyfriends, and now I'm back in the game, though she still has a boyfriend.

I'm serious about this girl, so saying "leave her alone" is no option. Any advices? I know I would not want to be in his situation, but I have to fight for what I want. Her current boyfriend blocked me a couple of times on a social network and I would then text her and ask rather angrily what her problem was, and she said it was him. I then got away with calling him an insecure wuzz or something like that, and recently I wrote with her for ½ hour or so. Please help :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 03:39 PM

Leave her alone. Don't be a homewrecker. She's off limits. Stop playing games with her, or you will reap what you deserve.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2010, 03:46 PM

Fight for what YOU want? How about the boyfriend fighting for what he feels is HIS girl?

No man of dignity or honor would give you the advice that you're looking for on how to steal another man's woman away from him.

And is she worth the trouble? She obviously cannot be trusted to be faithful to one man, so why try to steal a cheater away? " Someone who will cheat WITH you, will cheat ON you".

The world is full of girls. Unattached girls. Go find one of your own.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 04:06 PM
    This cheater is playing you and her insecure wuss boyfriend!!

Talaniman Rule - Never tolerate bad behavior. *

Talaniman Rule- Let them pay for the consequences of their bad behavior, not you. *

*NOTE_ Applies to any bad behavior.

Talaniman Rule- leave girls with boyfriends alone, and don't hold your breathe waiting for them to fail.

Talaniman Rule- If one person isn't available, there are millions that are. Don't get stuck on one who is BUSY with other things.

Talaniman Rule- Get your own partner and leave the other peoples partners alone.

Talaniman Rule - Don't miss other opportunities and options because your stuck on someone who is not as stuck on you, that’s just plain crazy.

Talaniman Rule- Never get so wrapped up with wanting something, when you know you can't have it.

Talaniman Rule - If they can't treat you like you want to be treated, don't mess around with them.

Talaniman Rule- When you allow bad behavior, you will get it.

Talaniman Rule - If she has a boyfriend, take the hint and leave her alone.

Just curious, what are you going to do if you get her?? Watch her like a hawk so she won't do to you, what she did to her boyfriend??? Hmmm, then you will be the insecure wuss!!!!

What goes around..?

That's all the help I can give you, take it or leave it!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 04:11 PM
    I'm quite into a girl. So she has a boyfriend, but we did kiss before (when she had another boyfriend).
    So she has no problem cheating.

So I got with her about 1½ years ago. She lied to her parents and boyfriend and went to my place.
    Again, she has no problem cheating, or lying.

She was with another dude and we kissed and had an amazing time, and I told her to break it off with her boyfriend to continue seeing me, and she went on a break with him (yea.. a damn break), but ended up going back to him.
    She went on a break, but didn't choose you. She went back to him.

I then found a girlfriend, and she switched boyfriends, and now I'm back in the game, though she still has a boyfriend.
    You may be back in the game, but she's not.

I'm serious about this girl, so saying "leave her alone" is no option.
    Leaving her alone is the only option, unless you only care about yourself.

Any advices? I know I would not want to be in his situation, but I have to fight for what I want.
    You can't always have what you want. Didn't your mother teach you that?

Her current boyfriend blocked me a couple of times on a social network and I would then text her and ask rather angrily what her problem was, and she said it was him.
    Duh! Good for the boyfriend. He knows you're after his girl and he's taking steps to make sure you don't ruin his relationship. Wouldn't you do the same if she was your girl?

I then got away with calling him an insecure wuzz or something like that, and recently I wrote with her for ½ hour or so. Please help :)
    How is he a wuss, or insecure? You've admitted here that you're trying to break them up, that you want her and leaving her alone is not an option (stalker). He's not a wuss, or insecure, he knows you're going after his girl, you're acting like a snake, and he won't put up with it. Good for him.

Help you what? No one is going to help you make her cheat, or help you break up a couple that obviously wants to be a couple. If she wanted you she'd break up with him. The fact that she hasn't should tell you she's not interested.

Nov 7, 2010, 04:54 PM
    I know it's a bit selfish, but if I feel it's what I want. No, he blocked me before I showed any interest. He blocked all ex'es.

I've tried forgetting her for 1½ years.. Obviously there's something about her. And I've even gone months and months without talking with her even without just small-talking
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xtxtxt View Post
    I know it's a bit selfish
    Yes, it is, and morally wrong.
    I feel it's what I want
    Do you know what karma is?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 06:01 PM

How old are you both?? If you haven't gotten what you wanted after a year and a half, and are still trying, explain to me how that is reasonable, logical, or even mature, and responsible??

You are not supposed to let anyone blow your mind so much, that you have to stoop to such underhanded selfish behavior. That's just not what a young man of honor, with dignity, and self respect does. Its just NOT! Come on guy think about it!!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 7, 2010, 06:39 PM

The way I see it is that she cheated on her boyfriend. Won't be too difficult to cheat on you either. Is that really what you want?
    awayandalone Posts: 92, Reputation: 32

Nov 8, 2010, 12:42 AM
    Her boyfriend is in no way a wuss for blocking you at any point. She is rightfully his girlfriend whether she is faithful or not. She is taken and therefore you can not have her. If you want a decent relationship you would try and find a girl who isn't going to cheat, once a cheater always a cheater. If you continue to play this game, some how manage to get her as your girlfriend, I guarantee soon after we will see you on here again whining that she has cheated on you and NO one will be here to support you. Karma has a funny way of showing up when you least expect it.

Nov 8, 2010, 12:54 AM
    I'm 18, she's about the same. I don't really care about all you guys talking about the right thing to do. She's not a typical cheater so I'm not worried about the whole once a cheater always a cheater thing. Dignity and honour is not going to stop me from what I really think could be something great.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2010, 12:58 AM

Well, don't count on anyone here telling you to continue pursuing her. This is a bad idea and you need to leave her alone. I can't think of any respected member here that would encourage you to continue trying to break up her current relationship to be with her yourself. We've gotten plenty of people asking for advice on how to start a relationship with someone else in a relationship and the answers are always the same: leave them alone!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 8, 2010, 08:57 AM

Have you read the guide? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...ip-463250.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

How do you get a girl who has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your friend [ 13 Answers ]

Im those type of guys who does what makes them happy irrespective of who/what gets hurt in the process. My happiness is always first when it comes to me. So I'm sleeping with this girl and she is dating my friend. I've suddenly developed feelings for her and I want her to be with me:cool:I think I...

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

View more questions Search