Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jebug29 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 08:30 PM
    A hypothesis and variables for a pinhole camera??
    I have to do a science project on a pinhole camera and my question was "What is a pinhole camera and how does it work?" and now I have to write the variables and hypothesis, so what would I write? I need this by tomorrow or I get a 0 and I got a 60 today on a test! Please help NOW! URGENT!

Check out some similar questions!

Pinhole gas leak [ 4 Answers ]

I have a small pin-hole size gas leak in one of my lines. It is at a coupling joint where two pipes are connected. It seems as though the doping sealant is just old and dried out. Is there any kind of putty or wrap I can use to seal this leak, or do I need to call a plumber to come out and fix the...

Recommend a nanny camera or hidden camera system [ 5 Answers ]

I am hiring a live-in nanny and like any paranoid but responsible parent I want nanny cams. Can anyone recommend a company or system for me asap. I want hidden cameras. I would like to be able to view my house while traveling via internet. Also I want to record all activity in the house. Please...

Copper Pipe Pinhole Leak [ 2 Answers ]

I just broke open my slab in my bedroom to locate a leak. Well I found the leak it's in my copper piping. It is like a pin hole leak. What is the best way to patch this problem?

Toilet bowl - pinhole leak [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just changed a toilet bowl due to a pinhole leak - the water level drops overnight. I 've learnt my lesson so I installed the second toilet bowl in my garage on a flat surface, slowly added some water and... the water level still drops. Question: Is the toilet bowl S trap suppose to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.