Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolly__87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Long period, dose any one know what this is?
    Well I am 19 years old and this cycle is crap. Haha lol. I have had my period for 11 days and counting, it is heavy and brownish and I continue to get cramps it slows down for a day and then starts up again. And its really starting to make me cranky. I hate my doctors, and refuse to see them because I don't find them very professonal ( sorry about my spelling) please tell me some one knows what is going on!?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 3, 2007, 08:14 PM
    Let's see, are you sexually acitve? On any forms of birth control?

I understand you don't like your doctors, but it may be necessary to go to one. Can you find another in your area?

This can possibly be dangerous and should be looked at by a professional. But first I need the answers to the above questions before I can help you further.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Long Period... Can't see reason why! [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me... About 2 weeks before my last period was due I started getting heavy clear discharge. Then, when my period was due to start, instead of what for me is a normal period, I have been spotting for almost 3 weeks. The spotting is minimal and I only notice it when I urinate. It has...

Very, very long period! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 16, and I got my period about 4 yrs ago. It evened out after a year or two, and was, on average, about 7 days long. About a year ago I went vegetarian, and in the span of six months skipped about 3 periods... After that, things seemed back to normal, for a while. About 3-4 months ago,...

Is my period lasting to long? [ 6 Answers ]

Today is my 4th day on my 1st period and it is showing no signs of slowing down or stopping. Everybody I've asked says it starts slowing down around the 4th and 5th day but mine isn't! Am I OK?? :confused:

How Long Dose It Take A Probation Violation To Go Through ? [ 3 Answers ]

I Know I Have Made Quite A Few Posts On Here An Im Sorry Im Just So Worried I Hope Some One That Truly Knows What They Are Talking About Can Answer My Question Soon . I Got A Owi While On Probation My Po Said She Wasn't Violating Me As Long As I Went To Classes An I Didn't Get Arrested Again An I...

Period lasting so long [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I went to the doctor and I figured out why my period was lasting so long. Now it stopped but I am now having a lot of discharge. The last time that happened I had a yeast build up now I can't keep going through this. I want to be free of all prolonged leakage. Can someone tell me what's going on...

View more questions Search