Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeNe23 Posts: 31, Reputation: -1

Aug 23, 2006, 08:36 AM
    Period lasting so long
    Ok I went to the doctor and I figured out why my period was lasting so long. Now it stopped but I am now having a lot of discharge. The last time that happened I had a yeast build up now I can't keep going through this. I want to be free of all prolonged leakage. Can someone tell me what's going on now. Im running out of money to keep going to the doctor and buying medicine. HELP!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 23, 2006, 12:17 PM
    Well, what did the doctor say?

I would absolutely love to help you but I need MUCH more information. Please do not hesitate to make your post long. But I cannot help with vague descriptions.

No fear, I have all 10 medical books right here by my side, but you got to give me more!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rent due-how long is grace period to pay? [ 4 Answers ]

I heard that when rent is due,there is a 5 day grace period to pay before you can be charged late fees. My question is- Is the grace period 5 days including weekends or is it 5 working days excluding weekends and holidays. I live in an apt in the state of California. ...

Blower lasting only 30 secs [ 3 Answers ]

Just came back from vacation, and learned AC is not working. Did some simple troubleshooting, now it seems to be the blower is not working. Why, if on themostat, I leave the heat/cool to off, and on the fan, turn it to ON, I hear the fan blow, not as loudly as before, for about 30 seconds after...

Has it been too long? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old and I dropped out of school in the 9th grade. I was currently 17 then because I was behind. How can I get all of it back by going back to school? Do you think it's too late?

View more questions Search