Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stellarkar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 04:22 PM
    Movie about kids stuck in a cave?
    I'm trying to find a title to a film I believe took place in Alaska or Canada. I think it involved a brother and sister who were Inuit and I think their friend. The scene I recall the most is they are stuck in a cave and the only way out is to swim through this tunnel that leads out to the ocean. I can't remember if they're running from someone or trying to save something? I also believe they had a grandfather that they would seek advice from. This film definitely came out before 2002. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Brother and sister lost in a cave with trolls cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a cartoon where a brother and his sister were stuck and lost in a cave with trolls and they couldn't get out. There was something with a golden hemp or rope and with that rope they could find each other. (I can't think of any other think, it would be nice if someone could help me.)

Movie with underground cave, divers being killed? [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm looking for a movie where this group of divers goes into an underground cave and they start getting killed off and they find out its ancient creatures killing them all and they have to get out. Any help?

Horror Movie About a Cave [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I watched a movie about about 3-5 years ago about a group of hikers / abseilers that go down a cave... one by one they get killed by some sort of animal (well they think its an animal)... in the end... two ladies remain and find out that the monster is actually a human (male / boy) who's...

Movie about kids in a cave with aliens [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie I watched as a kid about kids going in a cave and finding aliens there. It was kind of scary. Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.