Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KenErico Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 06:48 AM
    Horror Movie About a Cave
    Hi,

I watched a movie about about 3-5 years ago about a group of hikers / abseilers that go down a cave... one by one they get killed by some sort of animal (well they think its an animal)... in the end... two ladies remain and find out that the monster is actually a human (male / boy) who's parents plane crashed near the mountains like 20 years prior and he became deformed in the crash and with isolation went crazy.

The movie is not the "Descent" or "The Cave".

Ive tried IMDB.. can't find the name of this movie.. help :confused:

Ken
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2009, 07:00 AM

Ahhh darn it, yes I have seen that movie... give me a bit and I will try to remember the title.

It was really badly filmed?
    Flashlights everywhere and generally bad lighting?
    They get randomly snatched in the darkness and there's lots of blood...

Darn... sorry, I will be back :D
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2009, 07:04 AM

Texting the person I watched it with now :D
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2009, 07:06 AM
    The Cavern

The Cavern (film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    KenErico Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 08:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post

OMG! OMG! - Shazamataz you're a legend! :D

Tq Tq.. been stuck trying to remember the name of that movie for ages.. no wonder I was stuck on it so similar to the "cave".

Tq so much again :D

K
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2009, 08:54 AM

Haha, no worries, it was bugging me too after I read your question so I had to find out :D

The end of that movie was a serious... :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

Movie about kids in a cave with aliens [ 2 Answers ]

There is a movie I watched as a kid about kids going in a cave and finding aliens there. It was kind of scary. Can anyone help me?

Name of this 80s sci-fi Horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need To know the name of this movie. It is about 2 boys and 1 girl. The girl is in an accident that leaves her brain dead and the 2 boys put a micro chip in her head from the robot that they have. It makes her 2 fingers move like a V. Also the move has the old lady from The Goonies in it and the...

View more questions Search