Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Samo34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 06:30 AM
    Cisco & HP switches
    I have two switch, cisco catalyst 2800 and HP Procurve switch, when I connect them with short cable everything works fine but when I have connected them with 25 m Cat 6E cable, no connection has occurred between them, so what can I do?
    Thank you in advance
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Nov 1, 2010, 06:18 AM

Did you make sure it's not a cabling issue.

Ie: It doesn't work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deleted Cisco IOS [ 4 Answers ]

I accidentally deleted the IOS on my Cisco 851w router :confused:. I can only boot to Rommon and do not have a copy of the IOS or bin file to load. Is there a way I can recover the deleted IOS? I have the CD that came with the router however I cannot find the IOS anywhere on the CD which is very...

Why do my lighted rocker switches flicker ? I don't know the model # of the switches. [ 3 Answers ]

Why do my lighted rocker switches flicker ? I don't know the model # and they are 3-4 years old. THANKS

Cisco 3560 vs. 3750 or ? [ 2 Answers ]

The goal is to change out all of our edge devices with switches that are capable of delivering POE for VoIP. While we are at it, it also means ripping out all of the multi-mode fiber and replacing it with single mode fiber to support gigabit and eventually 10G. The total port count is just shy of...

Can anyone help on Cisco IOS 12.1 ? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, By accident while I was configuring my Cisco router I've deleted the OS, just doing a simple save like : copy run start, and I didn't look at the message, and I pressed Enter, and he deleted the IOS, does any one have a copy from the Cisco IOS 12.1 or higher ? I've a Cisco 800...

Cisco router and Win2003 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've a big problem and I hope that someone can help me, I've the win2003 server, with DHCP,DNS,RIS,RRAS... etc configured and Two NIC cards, one for the Lan and one for the Wan and I've a static IP address from my ISP. The problem is I've an ADSL line for internet configured on...

View more questions Search