Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dulcita214 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 01:22 PM
    I had unprotected sex 6wks after giving birth; & 2days later I had the i.u.d insert
    What r the chances that I got pregnant? Any risks?

DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 07:48 AM

Chance of pregnancy is there, but it is slight. IF you did indeed become pregnant, your doctor would, in most cases, simply remove the IUD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex with my man unprotected than protected sex with a friend 2 days later, who [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend on 7/28/2010 , than I had sex with my new boyfriend, which he used a condom on 7/30/2010. On 8/7/2010 my breast started to swell and are very,very tender now. I think I'm pregnant but a bit scared becus I had sex with two guys so close even though the last...

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on May 28,29,30 I calculated my ovulation on the computer and it said I ovulated on May 29. What are my chances that I will get pregnant??

Right time to have sex after giving birth [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend and she's not breast feeding and had sex 6 days after giving birth and still having sex she got her period but it has been brown and very light.its now 3 weeks since she's had her baby could she be pregnant again and if so how soon can she do a home pregnancy test?

Unprotected sex during ovulation. On birth control? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so my last period was on June 10th.. and I ovulated between the 18th and the 23rd. I have been on birth control for close to 4 years now. I missed a pill on the Tuesday of my first week, but took it as soon as I remembered the next day with the pill for that day also. My boyfriend and I had...

Missed 3 days of birth control, unprotected! Help me! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey.. well I was on birth control for about 3 months. I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected 2 days after I stopped taking the pills. I had about a day and a half of very light bleeding and I'm afraid it means implantation.Now this all happened about a week ago. Today as of 11/17/05.. I've thrown...

View more questions Search