Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cookiemonsterr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:13 PM
    What kind of skin disorder is this.
    HTML Code:
    http://thumbp1.mail.vip.ne1.yahoo.com/tn?sid=14636699097006179&mid=ALZVimIAAVnKTMeJqAzPPn2V9Vk
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 26, 2010, 07:14 PM

Try reposting the actual link rather than the html code which we can't open

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have some kind of disorder? Or just overanalyzing it. [ 8 Answers ]

I guess I feel like there's something wrong with my mental health. My boyfriend of 5 years and I recently broke up, and that's been a huge issue (which is making things worse of course) but I have had these other issues before we even did and I need to vent them and ask if anyone thinks I have some...

Skin disorder [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:Hi, my name is Kristal. I have a skin disorder and I'm 12 years old I have it on 40 persent of my body its on my arms legs and arounf my eyes I don't wear shorts and I live in Florida can anyone tell me how to make my skin darker?

Is it a scrape or a skin disorder? [ 1 Answers ]

My 8 month old male cat looked to have a scrape on his back. The hair is gone and it's a bit raw. Now I'm not sure if he really scraped it or he has a skin disorder? The scrape is about the size of a quarter. Any ideas?

Skin Disorder [ 1 Answers ]

About two weeks ago I noticed a strange, new circular mark on the skin of my hip about the size of a quarter. It's now grown to the size of a half dollar and is somewhat scaly and an angry red. It doesn't itch or hurt. What could this be and what caused it?

View more questions Search