Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    POEHEJOTTEM Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 08:25 AM
    A Mysterious Song..
    Hi, I have a question about a song, I've heard this song when I was a little kid, my uncle record it for me, but I don't know the title and artis of this great song:(
    Is there any one who can help me identify this song? Is it maybe a song of Joe Cocker?

Here is a link to the song:

Untitled Song - submitted by PoeheJottem. Upload your music to www.gapo.co.uk

It would be so great if somebody can recognize this song:)

With many thanks,

Flo
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Jan 3, 2007, 08:40 AM
    I listened for just about 3 or 4 seconds but I think I found it for you.

Performer: Gibson Brothers
    Title: Non stop dance

The full lyrics are here:
    LyricsVault Golden Oldies: Non stop dance - Gibson Brothers lyrics songtekst songtext liedjestekst paroles
    POEHEJOTTEM Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Hi asterisk_man,

Thank you so much! :) Yes, these are the lyrics, I'm going to buy the cd immediatelly! :D

With many thanks,

Flo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mysterious bites? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all. I'm new here and am hoping someone can help me out. Basically, for about the past three months, about every three weeks or so I wake up with bites on my lower legs - although I have had them as high as my hip and lower back. They are so itchy, and are quite big and go really...

Shower leak -mysterious [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All, When someone takes a shower in our upstair bathroom (directly above our Kitchen downstairs), I hear water drops hitting the ceiling of the kitchen, very Slowly but steadily ( 1 drop hitting the ceiling ~30-45 secs). I don't see any Wetness on the ceiling from the downstair...

Mysterious Hump in yard [ 5 Answers ]

Any ideas what this may be? It just showed up. I suspect water is the culprit we just had some hard rains, but I've never seen this before

Mysterious Toilet Overflow [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! Great website you have here. I live in a two-year old apartment building on the ground floor. We have a duplex with a washing machine on the second floor and a bathroom on each floor. The downstairs bathroom toilet is not used regularly. However, on several occasions, we have found...

Uncle Albert's Mysterious Island Help! [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone give clues to this game or where to find some online. This is a PC/MAC game. ?

View more questions Search