Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fragilechic Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 01:25 AM
    Is it normal I'm jealous of my boyfrend who likes playboy account in his Facebook?
    Im jealous of my boyfrend becoz he is an arabic and I know having a conservative culture he can't just show off our picture in his Facebook,its OK,yah there's no girls in his album,only him and his guy friends but he has several girl friends in his account,it makes me jealous and wt makes me more ravaged was that he likes the playboy account.Im so mad and jealous and I'm very insecure becoz they are so lusciously looking and I isn't hot,wt will I do to stop my insecurity?
    fragilechic Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 01:28 AM
    How can I stop being paranoid and obsessed with my boyfriend?
    Im 20 years old and I never had a serious relationships in my past.Im a teenager,so I'm preoccupied with many things-all about flirting,dating,collecting boys and having fun.I never was into a serious relationship till I met this arabic guy from Jeddah and he changed me a lot,He taught me many things on how to be a real girl,maintaining your dignity and self-respect.I fell in love with him so much and I feel so obsessed with him.We olredy have one year and 5 months relationship,On our first year,we have lived in together,But now he has to earn for a living that's y he has to go bak to SAUDI to work.And becoz we are separate from each other,long distance makes me crazy.All the time I feel so worried that he might met another girl who's more beautiful than me,I'm afraid that he will leave me,I'm so crazy of him,I can't liv without him,and it makes me insecured that he has a Facebook but he deleted my Facebook alredy becoz I have many guys before.Im so crazy all the time I think of him.I love him so much and I'm afraid without reason if he leave me but I know how much he love me.

I'm totally obsessed with my boyfriend, my right guy and we had a 1 yr and 6 months relationship now, but all the time I fight with him I'm very afraid that he might cheat me, or he's cheating me just like the guys that I met that's why I'm cheating them also.

What will I do to think good, and stop being childish I'm going crazy I know he love me but I always suspect him of cheating and that makes him fed up and wants to break up with me
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Oct 22, 2010, 03:28 AM

Chat speak is prohibited on this website.
    Please try to type in coherent english.

Anyway, from what I could decipher.. Before you met your boyfriend you were a player and a liar? And, because of your past, and because of nothing else, you can't trust him? Do you get the point now? Until he gives you a reason not to trust him, TRUST HIM.
    pandead Posts: 280, Reputation: 228

Oct 22, 2010, 07:23 AM

I agree with 411, insecurities can ruin any good relationship. What you did in the past doesn't mean he will do it to you. He has no reason to cheat since he wanted to be with you in the first place. Don't let your doubts affect your relationship.

P.S. It took me 15 minutes to read this post and try to figure out what "I fil gross to ol guys" could mean. ("i fyt", really? ) A little grammar/spelling effort could help.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2010, 10:23 AM
    I agree with the other two posts in that you have to fix your grammar if you want people who are more than willing to offer advice at LEAST be able to read the information that you are providing...

But anyway, I was in an alike position such as yours because I also use to be a "player" before I met my most current last girlfriend (in which the broke up happened less than a week ago). She knows of my past because I made a choice not only to be exclusive but to give her a chance to get to know me whether my past was very tainted. Amazingly she was able to get over it and I have never been with such a trusting person, in fact, I had never even heard or met such a trusting person. On the flip side was me, knowing myself and how bad a person can be, was always worrying about what she was doing at all times making stories up in my mind and not being able to complete regular everyday tasks because of obsessing of the "what ifs". All that led to was me stressing both of us out in the long run because eventually what seems like curiosity went to obsessive and controlling and she completely felt like I did not trust her one bit, and sadly but true, there cannot be a relationship without trust. So please do not make the same mistake I did and if you are as sure as you say you are about him loving you then repay him by loving him back and giving him the trust he needs to be faithful. Because if you don't two things will happen: 1. You will eventually end up breaking up with all the really unasked for and unfair stress that you will bring into the relationship; or 2. A self-fulfilling prophecy will happen as the more he notices that you are always being suspicious of him he won't care if he cheats on you or not because you are already believing that he does, so what's the difference.

Most importantly of all... learn to control your emotions, learn to bite your tongue, and learn to trust him completely.
    Remember that any unfaithfulness will be uncovered overtime and IF and ONLY IF something unfaithful was to happen he didn't deserve to have a girl like you who cares for him by his side anyway

Good Luck,

Javi
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2010, 10:40 AM
    I personally believe that long distance relationships are really uncommonly successful. Not because I am a negative type of guy or anything, but I just can't see myself being in one since I am a person who is very touchy. Now, this sounds just like a regular case of insecurity from your part. If you are sure that he loves you as you say you do, then let me tell you that in his mind you are probably the most beautiful woman in the world and he would not think of looking at another girl. And your insecurities are very common considering that you do not get to see him and maybe not even talk to him on a daily basis and if you do great, but unless you can learn how to be okay with him being away from you then you will have these feeling for ever and all you are really doing is torturing yourself. If you love him back then trust him and believe in him that the choices he makes when he is with you or away will be all to enhance the relationship between the both of you, and if he doesn't then maybe you should reconsider the relationship and the situation in which both of you are in.

Good Luck,

Javi
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2010, 11:16 AM

Explain what you mean that he deleted your Facebook? Are you saying that he has deleted you from his Facebook.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 22, 2010, 11:38 AM

You have to adjust to a different way of behaving, and expressing yourself.

Start with thinking before you act, or speak, and keep doing that until its automatic, and a habit. In time you will change yourself. Now whether he stays or not that's up to him so you better get your act together.

Your threads were merged and edited into one so the whole picture can be seen so no need for a new thread to be started. Also read this,

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lk-303157.html.

Its time to grow up and leave the ways of a child behind you.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Oct 22, 2010, 10:59 PM
    You are boyfriend/girlfriend I take it, and do you live in different countries? Is this a long distance relationship?

I don't know how you came to know who's on his Facebook, or who his friends are on Facebook, or what his interests are on Facebook, but, if you were sneaking around looking for 'evidence' to satisfy your need to feel insecure, then I guess you found what you were looking for.

On the other hand, I don't see how having you as a friend on Facebook, along with all the other girls he has as friends, would make you stnd out in any way to the extent that anybody would know the two of you were a couple. If he has his status as 'in a relationship' the best people could do, without actually knowing, is guess which girl of all the female friends, could be the girlfriend.

And to spike your relationship with a bit of distrust, and likely misguided impressions, will not a trusting relationship make. And you are still boyfriend and girlfriend, not husband and wife, which one would expect at that level of commitment, to have a far higher standard of trust. So, where are you going with this relationship. Do you see marriage in your future with him, when you can't even trust him on Facebook?

If you are learning things about him that you do not like, even if you cannot honestly say that you are 100% correct, do yourself a favour and stop torturing yourself, and find someone who has more compatible interests, and is a more compatible person. You really don't need a reason to blame yourself for being suspicious of another. Maybe it is just instinct telling you that he's not to be trusted, who knows. But, if he's done nothing wrong, and you are still finding ways to come up with reasons that he could be doing something wrong, it is more likely than not, time to end the relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a jealous girlfriend. I'm not normal [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? I don't know why excatly, but jealousy and insecurity has ruined everyone of my relationships so far. I don't believe I am unattractive except for my weird nose. I'm 18. I love my boyfriend who I am currently with, but he keeps trying to leave me be he says I'm a lunatic when...

Facebook account attack me [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me to get ip address for Facebook account or any thing about the user location :'(

I think I fancy my best friend.or is it normal to be jealous of her girlfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

I think I'm in love with my best friend. All my life I have fancied girls, but I am highly confused about my sexuality. I just hope to god that I don't turn out to be A-sexual! :confused: Anyway, me and my best friend have been really close for about 2/3 years now.. she is a Lesbian. I have...

Classification and normal balance of the dividend account [ 1 Answers ]

The classification and normal balance of the dividend account is? - a revenue with a credit balance - an ecpense with a debit balance - a liability with a credit balance - stockholders equity with a debit balance

View more questions Search