Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    september16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2010, 01:50 PM
    Find a song by the music video
    OK so I'm trying to find a song by the description of the music video
    So this guy is droping off a girl from what looks like a date and he follows her inside and is looking for her and after looking in meny rooms he finally finds her
    And in every room there's a couple and they talking or fighting or having sex I think
    *** *** *** help me out! Its drving me crazy!

Check out some similar questions!

Find a song using music video description only [ 39 Answers ]

so I'm trying to find this song, but I've forgotten everything except the video. It was a song that already came with the mp3 I bought at best buy a few years ago. It's old, but only about 5-6 years old. So this girl goes to do her laundry at this laundry mat and when she looks intoa washing...

Help me find a song by music video description [ 2 Answers ]

The music video I am looking for from what I can remember... a girl is singing to a guy, he is sitting in a chair. The roles are reversed, she the singer is acting like the dude in the video and the guy is like the girl... so he understands what she goes through... shes in a suit and has a hat...

Find a song by music video [ 0 Answers ]

I have this music video playing, and replayong in my head. Unfortunately I have no idea what the lyrics or song is. Can you help? Description:Mostly childeren playing roles as adults. Actual real life, though. Children are doing adult things like drugs, arresting people, married couple fighting,...

Find song by music video [ 1 Answers ]

Have video of a song stuck in my head can't remenber words or name of song or band... all I remneber is the screen.. one female singer outfront singing, someone to the left and right of here.. location is in a aircraft junkyard/ salvage yard, desert screen, believe it form the 1990's (late) though...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.