Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samanthag Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 11:08 AM
    Could I still be pregnant!
    Hi I'm new to this and I have a crazy story that left me in confusion!! My last period was Nov,27th,06 and from about the middle of December I was getting crazy pregnancy symptoms.. I had sore boobs and my nipples were so sore.. They were different from my regular sore boobs from my period! I do have cramps the day before my period but they get really painful.. Not this month.. I was sure I was pregnant my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex the hole beginning of December so it had to be close to my ovulation! My family and boyfriend and even my friends I hung out with all the time started to question if I was pregnant! I was really tired and my back and head ached.. I was and still them needing to sit down from be dizzy or I feel like I'm going to faint!! I had light cramping 3 weeks before now... My sister and her fiancé were making fun of me because I kept slurring my words and forgetting what I was talking about in the middle of my sentences.. I didn't think forgetfullness was a part of early pregnancy until now... Well here's the big confusion My period was due on Dec,23 and I had only cramps and no signs which is weird because like I said I get pretty painful cramps... Well I was 4 days late and now it brings me to today I started spotting early in the morning and now I have light bleeding.. No painful cramps or blod clots not even a little one... I'm still having frequent urination like I have been a week before and its weird because I remember waking up twice in the middle of the night to pee... My teeth were aching also and my gums so could I see be pregnant or them I losing my baby to misscarriage??
    hottiex24u Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2006, 11:12 AM
    Have u taking a hpt
    samanthag Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 11:15 AM
    Not yet I'm going to meet up with my fiancé in a different city and then we are getting one together
    hottiex24u Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2006, 11:32 AM
    Um, I'm kind of in the same boat as you. All I can say is if you haven't taking a hpt, then there's nothing I can really say. If I were you, id take one just to make sure, because if not then your probably going to get your period, if not and you are pregnant id want to get myself checked by doctors at emergency as soon as possible. In case there is something seriosuly wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

OK. My husband and I tried to get pregnant on Dec. 24th. And my day for my monthly cycle is dec. 27th which is on time. What I don't know is since we tried so close to my cycle if I should have missed this period if It worked and I conceived that night or cause It was so close to the period time...

Could I still be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My period is never on 'time'. Last month I missed my period but I did have brown discharge for about 4 days. The beginning of this month (the 4th) I started having darker discharge this time, more red and now its like a period but very light. Usually my cycles start very heavy and then tapper down...

Still pregnant... [ 6 Answers ]

I guess I have been leaving bits an pieces all over the place but haven't really updated on the twins. Well I have lost my plug from what I can tell, I have dialated to two cm, I'm have b/h contractions and I'm not making any headway to get these guys out. I'm having loads of lower back pain and...

Could I Be Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. For the last two months, I have had signs of being pregnant. Such as, breast tenderness, smells making me nauseous, one minute being hungry the next wanting to throw up, I have thrown up a few times and I usually have a strong stomach, I'm dizzy, and lightheaded and really tired all the time...

Could I Be Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

With my periods I'm usually regular say I'm due on the 15th il come on either that day or a day before or after but this time I've come on 6 days early which isn't normal for me and my periods are always very heavy and painful but this time they isn't heavy or painful they are lighter then usual...

View more questions Search