Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bolisticsgirl336 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2006, 09:29 AM
    Pregnant
    OK. My husband and I tried to get pregnant on Dec. 24th. And my day for my monthly cycle is dec. 27th which is on time. What I don't know is since we tried so close to my cycle if I should have missed this period if It worked and I conceived that night or cause It was so close to the period time it will be normal and I could miss the next one. Is there a chance I could still be pregnant? Thank you for your help. Thank u
    hottiex24u Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Dec 28, 2006, 09:33 AM
    If you want to conceive. If you have a regular cycles of every 28 days, you want to start having sex 14 days after the beginging of your period. That's roughly when you ovulate. If your period was due dec 27th, then your probably not pregnant because if you tried on the 24, then you woul dhave been too late in your cycle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I still be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

My period is never on 'time'. Last month I missed my period but I did have brown discharge for about 4 days. The beginning of this month (the 4th) I started having darker discharge this time, more red and now its like a period but very light. Usually my cycles start very heavy and then tapper down...

Still pregnant... [ 6 Answers ]

I guess I have been leaving bits an pieces all over the place but haven't really updated on the twins. Well I have lost my plug from what I can tell, I have dialated to two cm, I'm have b/h contractions and I'm not making any headway to get these guys out. I'm having loads of lower back pain and...

Could I Be Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. For the last two months, I have had signs of being pregnant. Such as, breast tenderness, smells making me nauseous, one minute being hungry the next wanting to throw up, I have thrown up a few times and I usually have a strong stomach, I'm dizzy, and lightheaded and really tired all the time...

Could I Be Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

With my periods I'm usually regular say I'm due on the 15th il come on either that day or a day before or after but this time I've come on 6 days early which isn't normal for me and my periods are always very heavy and painful but this time they isn't heavy or painful they are lighter then usual...

View more questions Search