Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    egebaek Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2010, 11:25 AM
    Horror/thriller from the 80's with scarry children
    Hello - I'm looking for a movie I'm guessing from the 80's. It's about a group of children on a bus trip. The bus drives into an area, where there's radiation. All the children return home (I think), and when they touch somebody, the people they touch skin breaks/disapears, and they die. The children have black nails! But look normal. In daniah it's called, translated directly, "Children of death"... Can you help? In the end a pregnant mother has her baby, and it also has black nails.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Sep 4, 2010, 01:15 PM
    The Children (1980)
    egebaek Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2010, 01:48 AM
    Wow thank you - it scared the s.. Out of me as a child, and I would like to see it again. Thanks a lot! ;o)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a title of a movie - 80's horror/thriller. [ 3 Answers ]

I believe this movie came out in the 80's. I remember the killer being a bald man in an orange jumpsuit. I think he was an inmate that killed the family of the main character. The killer did some kind of voodoo in prison, and when he was to be executed he would come back to "life" and he would...

Horror/thriller think it's creepshow or alike [ 3 Answers ]

Allot of you will know the creepshow series and movies. I am looking for I think it was a short story fro tales of the cryptkeeper or creepshow.. I distinctly know it was about someone being caught in a church/house what ever and using the blood of jesus (in a flask) to seal of the...

Thriller/horror film in the 80's based around a family on an island [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a thriller film from the 80's based around a bizarre family... the kids are at least 30 or 40 yet act as if they are 7 or 8... and they live on an island. I can't remember much more except that all characters were totally bizarre.

80's teen thriller [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie as a kid and can barely remember anything about it. Except that there was a teen girl who has a best friend as a kid that went missing. Her family travels somewhere and she finally finds out what happened to her. I know she was killed and they find her bones. I also...

80's thriller with somesort of dragon [ 5 Answers ]

I am 25 years old right now. As a child I remember seeing a movie that still haunts me today. I need to know this title. It is extremely vague and I am hoping someone will get me a great starting point. It was proabably produced in the early 80s. I remember a man that was running away from some...

View more questions Search