Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whitewwolf Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2007, 07:36 AM
    80's thriller with somesort of dragon
    I am 25 years old right now. As a child I remember seeing a movie that still haunts me today. I need to know this title. It is extremely vague and I am hoping someone will get me a great starting point. It was proabably produced in the early 80s.

I remember a man that was running away from some sort of dragon or something similar. At one point he is in what looks to be the subway and is in some what of a showdown with the creature but still running away. I also remember what looks to be a hospital that he is walking around in and some how finds a stair case that I remember to be a basement/dungeon where the real showdown is. It seems as though it was a lucid dream but may have been actually occurring to the man.

Please help!!
    christy9800 Posts: 59, Reputation: 7

Aug 3, 2007, 07:48 AM
    That sounds like a lot like Nightmare on Elm Street.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2007, 08:17 AM
    I wonder if it could be Terry Gilliam's The Fisher King from 1991, with Jeff Bridges, Robin Williams, and Mercedes Ruehl.

Aug 6, 2007, 11:16 AM
    It's not Nightmare on Elm street but I understand where that assumption could be made. I'm looking into The Fisher King... hopefully I'll get somewhere... Thank you soooo much for answering.
    gwilly51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Could it possibly be the movie "Q" about an ancient aztec serpent god that nests in the chrysler building. The movie stars david carradine.

Aug 6, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Thanks! I'll look into that movie too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Dragon [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone have any insight as to the "Dragon" in the Bible? I know it refurs to Satan but someone told me they believe it is China. With China's president visiting us , I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts as to it's significance.:confused:

Unknown title for teen thriller novel [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, my first time here and I was wondering if anyway know the name of this book. Unknown title for teen thriller/horror novel. It's a three series book, at the beginning its about a teenager girl buying this paper boardgame at this unusual store for her boyfriends birthday present. After...

1960-1970 thriller episode [ 9 Answers ]

This was a movie I watched in the 60's I think. It was like a Hitchcock or Twilight Zone episode but have checked all titles and found nothing. It goes like this. A man was sentenced to a prison term. He befriended a black man in the prison who buries the inmates when they die. They planned to...

A thriller [ 2 Answers ]

Der was this movie in which a girl used to write stories... she was basically psychotic.. she used to kill her lovers with an ice breaking tool

View more questions Search