Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madatdishwasher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 10:25 AM
    How to reset Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash model 665. 17053402
    The clean light is flashing and this happened to me when I first bought it. Could anyone please tell me the reset code for model # 665.17053402? My husband works around the country most of the year and I have to take care of all the maintanence problems not only for my own home but my 3 unit rental as well. I had a repair man come when I first bought it n I hate to accuse w/o knowing for sure but, found things missing a few hours after he was gone? So I prefer to do things myself unless I have a friend that specializes in what ever I need fixed. Could someone PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, help me?!

Check out some similar questions!

How do I reset my kenmore ultra wash dishwasher 665.15779990 [ 5 Answers ]

I do not have a "dry heat" button. I have a "no dry heat" button. The "no dry heat" button comes on when I press start. Then the lock light flashes until I unlock it. Then it happens all over again. None of the other buttons will even come on except the quick rinse and the water heat, however it...

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher 665.1375 [ 1 Answers ]

The normal wash light is flashing and nothing else would respond except the cancel/drain button which also will flash. If I cut power and turn back on the normal wash is the only one flashing.

Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665.1726 [ 0 Answers ]

We had to turn off the water to the sink to do a faucet repair. Now that the water is back on, the dishwasher won't start. No lights, will not respond to previous reset procedure. Any suggestions? And yes, I did check the circuit breaker!

How do I reset my kenmore ultra wash dishwasher 665.15779990 [ 0 Answers ]

How do I reset my kenmore dishwasher ultra wash 665.15779990?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.