Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolmac Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Kenmore Elite Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665.1726
    We had to turn off the water to the sink to do a faucet repair. Now that the water is back on, the dishwasher won't start. No lights, will not respond to previous reset procedure. Any suggestions? And yes, I did check the circuit breaker!

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher 665.1375 [ 1 Answers ]

The normal wash light is flashing and nothing else would respond except the cancel/drain button which also will flash. If I cut power and turn back on the normal wash is the only one flashing.

My kenmore elite ultra wash 665.13752k600 dishwasher with a flashing smartwash button [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore elite ultra wash 665.13752k600 dishwasher started with a flashing smart wash button and now the normal wash and cancel lights are flashing as well. I've tried all the reset sequences on this forum and none have worked. Are there any other sequences I can try or something else I can do to...

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. The middle spray arm has stopped spinning. I changed the feed tube going up to the arm, but to no avail. The feeder tube assemble didn't come with the Turbo section. I checked the water level and it seems adequate and I...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665.17829 [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665.17829 had pots and pans light blinking. What is the reset code for this series. I have answers for 1700 series but does not refer to buttons I have.

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher 665.15829 [ 5 Answers ]

The "Quick Rinse" light is flashing and no other buttons work. I've read the reset answers given for other models, but not for my model. I do not have a "Heat Dry" button. Does anyone know the reset code for this model?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.