Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weepony Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 02:08 AM
    Insurance for pony rides
    Can any one tell me where I can get a insurance for a ponyparties mostly public liability I stay in scotland thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 23, 2010, 05:00 AM

Any insurance brokerage that handles business or liability coverage should be able to help you.
    weepony Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2010, 07:34 AM
    Thank you but no one is willing to do it when you mention ponies and children but thank again for your help
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 23, 2010, 08:33 AM

There is always someone willing to write an insurance policy for anything. The question is whether the premiums are affordable or not.

Have you tried Lloyds of London?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird cartoon with a guy that rides around in a motorcycle [ 4 Answers ]

This guy is riding around on a motorcycle wearing a pilots cap. This cartoon is for sure rated R. It came out sometime in the late '70's early '80's. Does anyone recall a cartoon

Man who rides riding lawn mower to see brother [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find a movie title, the movie's about an old man who rides his riding lawn mower across Iowa to get to Wisconsin to see his brother

Car rides with strangers [ 5 Answers ]

So I have this neighbor. It's actually two, a man and his wife. Both are very nice, very friendly, but I don't really know them. In fact, my family knows them, but I've never personally been introduced to them. I'm walking down the road to my home from my friend's house; I'm about a block from...

Hope Rides Alone [ 22 Answers ]

Found this today, and thought it to be spot-on. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hope Rides Alone By Sgt. Eddie Jeffers, USA From The New Media Journal I stare out into the darkness from my post, and I watch the city burn to the ground. I smell the familiar smells, I walk through the...

1965 freedom rides [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to find information on why the freedom rides had a significance for the aborginals and why. Bahh please helppp?

View more questions Search