Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stacy1437 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2009, 05:56 PM
    Man who rides riding lawn mower to see brother
    Trying to find a movie title, the movie's about an old man who rides his riding lawn mower across Iowa to get to Wisconsin to see his brother
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 23, 2009, 06:00 PM

The Straight Story (1999)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn chief riding lawn mower forward and reverse [ 4 Answers ]

The lawn mower will not go forward or reverse, What should I check to fix this problem?

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Sears Craftsman 4000 Riding Mower [ 9 Answers ]

I need a diagram on how to replace a belt on the Sears Craftsman II 4000 riding mower

John Deer Riding Riding Lawn Mower Won't Start [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I have a John Deer Riding Lawn Mower LX 173. It won't start. It ran fine last fall and I have a new battery on it. It will start with the help of starting fluid and run for just a second and then shut off. I found a hose disconnected on it but I'm not sure where it goes. It was laying...

Replace a Lawn Mower Belt for a Snapper Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I don't know the model number of this mower but it a snapper and its kind of little and cute looking very used and says briggs and straton on it 10 hp and 30" single blade. I bought it used and the pully is no longer used to start it, it now starts with the key turn and choke. I need to replace...

Diagram for replacing lawn mower belt on Toro 1744HXL riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I need a diagram for replacing the belt in the mowing deck of a Toro 17-44HLX riding mower

View more questions Search