Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muradin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2010, 04:35 PM
    How can I forget about past mistakes? Is this cheating?
    I went to a club one night and ended up grinding on a large girl. I fessed up to my girlfriend about it and she didn't get upset but rather found the incident hilarious. I thought she would consider it cheating. She hasn't made it a big deal but I still can't seem to forget the incident. Can anyone help me?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 04:38 PM

Exactly what is grinding? And what's so funny about "A large gir".

Aug 22, 2010, 04:39 PM

Grinding is a type of dance where two people get close together and kind of rub each others bodies as they dance to the beat.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 04:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Muradin View Post
    Grinding is a type of dance where two people get close together and kind of rub each others bodies as they dance to the beat.
    That isn't cheating. Is your girlfriend a beauty queen? Laughing at some one who is big or over wieght is not to classy.

Aug 22, 2010, 04:43 PM

How do I get over this incident even after I told her about it? THAT is my main problem :/
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2010, 04:45 PM

Cheating means different things to different people.

Thank your lucky stars that your girlfriend is the sort that knows it meant nothing (which I assume is the case? ) and wasn't bothered by it. Other girls may not have seen anything humorous about it.

Since you are bothered by it (maybe there is a twinge of guilt because you wouldn't be pleased if she had done the same thing?); hopefully that will help you to be more careful from now on. Your girlfriend might not continue to find it hilarious if it happens again!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 22, 2010, 04:58 PM

I have deleted your dozen or so posts, please stop posting the same question over and over and over ( did I say over)

I would hate to have to take more action because of your spam.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 22, 2010, 08:35 PM

If it made you feel guilty, you have told your girl, she isn't mad so forget it, and don't do it again.

Thanks Fr Chuck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I forget my girlfriends past [ 5 Answers ]

Hello frens, I'm kabeer and need your help, actually I'm in a relationship with a girl since 3 months. We love each other a lot. She tells me everything about her past she had an affair with a guy 5 years back when she was 16 but that guy was a jerk and only wanted to be physical with her. But...

How to forget the past [ 2 Answers ]

2005 was a beautiful year for me. I had reuntite with the person I wanted to marry and spend my life with since 2000 it didn't happened because he was married when I first came to this country. I knew the person he was back then, but since we where young I thought he might've changed and matured....

Trying to forget a past relationship still think of him [ 3 Answers ]

Why someone would still think about a guy they r no longer with after 2yrs , does he ever go away ? Not in a new relationship yet trying to move on ? Please welcome any help thanks so confused , want to meet the right one

A past I wish to forget. [ 16 Answers ]

:eek: Surprise, I just found out something that I wish I never found out. My soon to be boyfreind was adopted. He was taken away when he was a small child in elementary school, he was abused. Today my best friend told me about it. I want to be there for him. How should I start?

I can't forget his past [ 31 Answers ]

First post here... Me and my boyfriend have lived together for 9 months now, although we have been with together for 2 years, I recently found out that before he met me when he was 18/19 he slept with 2 girls at the same time (a two-some) since he told me this I haven't been able to forget it...

View more questions Search