lalala2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2006, 10:38 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    I have been on birth control for over a year now and have had no
    Problems with it and have always had my period right on time, it's never
    Been late. Exactly one week ago I had unprotected sex, and was
    Concerned because I may have had missed 2 pills that month, and
    Sometimes take the pills at different times during the day. I'm not
    Positive, but I think he pulled out and did not ejaculate inside of me.
    This was about 2 days before I was to take the "nonactive" pills in my
    Pack, so about 4 or 5 days before the start of my period.
    Because I was concerned, 2.5 days after having sex I took Plan B, and
    Follwed the instructions exactly. I was supposed to almost get my
    Period right when I took plan B, but It's been six days since I took it,
    And no period. Is it likely that I am pregnant?? I am so scared. Even though I
    Never missed a period before could it be because I am so stressed out
    About it? Also, I am having some very light brown discharge right now, but It does not have the consistency of blood, it is thicker and more like discharge. Could it be implantation bleeding anyway? Other than that I have no signs of pregnancy like nauseu or sore breasts.
    Please, please help me find some answers. I was taken advantage of and
    Cannot talk to the guy or my parents or friends about this. I took some
    Precautionary steps and thought I would be fine, but stilll no period!
    Thank you so much.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 23, 2006, 09:46 AM
    First, let me remind you that birth control pills are not 100% effective. They are even less effective if you do not take them at the same time every day, and even less effective than that if you miss even one pill.

That being said, you should take a HPT using first morning urine, if that comes up negative and you still do not get your period, please get a blood test done.

Also, please read about implantation bleeding here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Am I Pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17. I recently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I am not to sure if I am pregnant, as I have come on my period. So does that mean I am pregnant? Thank You xx:confused: Can someone please help, Im in so much pain!!

Why can't I get pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for a couple of years now and I just don't know what else to do am I missing something?

Am I pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Well, I started to take diet pills for the first time of my life. Supposedly, I should it get my period 6 days ago. I am very regular, I always get my period on the 28th day or 1, or days before. THis time I missed my period for 6 days. So, I bought this pregnancy test called "First Response" and...

Could I be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my new husband have been having unprotected sex for 12 days already. My period was suppose to come on last week but didn't. On the 11th day my period came on real light but right now I am bleeding normal-not light or heavy-could I still be pregnant. Is there a way that my period could be...

Pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: Well, I'm new to these forumns. And I figured I would get a general opinion on here about what's happened with me and my girlfriend. We had sex tonight, and niether of us noticed that the condom broke. I went off in her, and she's 2 weeks before her period. In short, well, primetime...

View more questions Search