Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andylester Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2010, 09:18 AM
    I have a Coleman Evcon heating/AC furnace, do you know where the filter go?
    I have a Coleman Evcon furnace with heating and AC. The furnace is housed in the basement. Does anyone know where the filter suppose to go? And what kind of filter?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Aug 19, 2010, 05:38 PM

Coleman evcon makes me think of a modular home, but you say its in the basement? If this is the furnace I'm thinking of, the filters would be located behind the top cover for the furnace. Just measure the opening and get the right size.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman Evcon Electric Heat/Air unit filter placement [ 7 Answers ]

We live in a rented mobile home in Texas; the landlord requires us to change filters once a month in the heat/air unit, which is a Coleman Evcon. (There is no model number visible.) The filters were sitting tilted along the side, inside the case, when we moved in. We have lived here over a year and...

Coleman evcon electric furnace not heating [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Coleman Evcon electric furnace that's heating, but not much. If you put a hand right over the vent, you can feel the warm air, but it's not nearly enough to heat the house. Any suggestions?

Mobile home heating unit(coleman evcon presidential) [ 7 Answers ]

The pilot light is on, but the unit won't come on to heat home, could it be the thermal coupling, or is there something else that may be causing it? Last year it did this for a few days, then it worked fine rest of the winter. Thanks for your...

Coleman Evcon Air Condiditoner/Furnace Filter [ 1 Answers ]

Where does the filter go on a Colemen Evcon Air Condidtioner/Furnace. It came with the manufactured home?

Coleman evcon heating and aircondition [ 3 Answers ]

I have question on my coleman I set the heat to 70's after I warm up the house I set the temp to 63 and when I woke up this morning around 6 am the heating is not working and the temp was 59. Do you know what's wrong with it? I try to on and off main switch but its not working.

View more questions Search