Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    austin1248 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2010, 09:46 AM
    Consequences of petty theft first offence
    Me and my friends and my brother went to wal mart and they took a helicopter and I was a look out and now I have to go to court what should I do even though I was the look out and the other 2 where 18 and 12 what should I do even though I was a look out and nothing else and I did not even steal that day... what should I do??
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2010, 10:00 AM

You actively took place in the crime... by your own admission.

What did your lawyer tell you to do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misdemeanor petty theft [ 1 Answers ]

I have recent conviction with a misdemeanor petty theft. Will I be able to find employment?

THEFT UNDER $5000 - second offence. (1st offence = theft from employer) [ 10 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. Living in british columbia, canada. Yesterday me and my friend were shoplifting at metrotown mall.. we were being followed around the mall because of our big purses and did not know it until we went into "old navy" where we saw a bunch of bathing suits and flip flops and jammed...

Petty theft 79.00 [ 3 Answers ]

My question is what will happen in court for misdomeanor theft?

Petty theft and livescans [ 3 Answers ]

I was stupid, young and troubled enough to have been involved in two petty theft crimes that happened 19 and 17 years ago. One I believe has gone into my record as trespassing which I guess is better as far as what I remember the lawyer telling me at the time. I have not engaged in any illegal acts...

Petty theft [ 7 Answers ]

It has been 6 years now since this happened is there anyway to erase it from my files or not have it show up during background check. I know the answer is prob. No but I thought I would ask. It was for a bag that was $500 bux and I had to serve 2 days in jail...

View more questions Search