Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sethlizandrob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 05:59 PM
    My fan and compressor turn on but there is no cool air blowing out of the vents.
    The fan and compressor both run, but there is no cool air blowing out of the vents. I have checked the breakers and changed the air filter. Any more suggestions?
    oneplumber Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 08:59 PM

Are you sure the compressor is running? Sometimes its hard to tell. Also could be low on freon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My air conditioner compressor and outdoor fan does not turn on. No Cold air [ 4 Answers ]

I turn my central air conditioner on and I get nothing. Everything is dead. I finally realize that the 3 amp fuse was blown. I replaced the fuse and turn on the air and the fuse gets blown again. I replaced the fuse and this time I turn the heat on. Everything works great. Fuse did not get blown...

Air blowing through vents when fan and thermostat is off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a heat pump with central air and electric heat options. The thermostat is off and the fan is off but I have air constantly blowing from all vents. Why and how can this be happening ?

Air conditioning compressor fan won't turn off [ 1 Answers ]

The compressor motor and fan on my outside ac system will not turn off. I have tried switching my thermostat to heat, raising the temperature turning my thermostst to off... the blower inside the ouse will go off but the compressor fan outside stays on. The only way I can turn it off is to flip the...

Furnace blowing cool air through vents [ 5 Answers ]

The other night my husband had turned the heat way up because he was cold. I turned it down because it was too hot. Ever since then I turn the thermostat up and select it to heat to 75 , but all the vents blow is cool air and the thermostat stays at 67 or 68 degrees. It is a programmable...

View more questions Search