Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whewitt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 05:35 AM
    The valve knob doesn't seem to tighten. You can turn, and turn, and turn the knob
    The toilet valve knob has issues. I can't turn off the water to the tank. Neither can I increase the water flow to the tank. The knob just turns without any real resistance. Should it be replaced? Also, the water level in the bowl is significantly less that what is "normal".
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2010, 07:52 AM

When turn knob does spindle attached to knob turn? If not then angle stop needs replacing.

What type of ballcock do u have. Check pic below.

Chuck
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2010, 08:01 AM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/attach...1&d=1281279612
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frigidaire dryer- broken knob, won't turn on [ 5 Answers ]

The plastic on knob fell off along with a small black metal piece as well. It looks like the black piece holds the plastic knob to the stem, but I'm not certain. Now, with no knob, the dryer won't turn on. It won't work even with plyers turning the stem. How do I go about fixing this? Is this...

No water flow when turn shower knob [ 1 Answers ]

The shower knob turns but no water comes out. And it does not have a "cover" on the handle itself, so there is nothing to pry off to remove a screw. I believe it is a Moen faucet. It has a smooth handle and I do not know how to find "access" to a screw to get it off. Does the whole knob spin...

My 2002 Avalon key turn enough to unlock the steering, but cannot turn the car on [ 1 Answers ]

My 2002 Avalon key turn enough to unlock the steering wheel but cannot turn the car on. I tried everything that I read on this forum, but it did not work. So my conclusion is my cylinder is bad. How do you change the lock cylinder with the key just turn enough to unlock the steering wheel, if you...

Roper Electric dryer not heating/knob won't turn [ 4 Answers ]

My 5 year old roper dryer (model: REX4634KQ1) is turning, but not heating and the knob won't turn. Wondering what this may be? All of the lint is cleared out and everything else works fine. Both of these problems happened at the same time. Related or not related? :confused:

View more questions Search