Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlrmo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 03:54 PM
    No water flow when turn shower knob
    The shower knob turns but no water comes out. And it does not have a "cover" on the handle itself, so there is nothing to pry off to remove a screw. I believe it is a Moen faucet. It has a smooth handle and I do not know how to find "access" to a screw to get it off. Does the whole knob spin somehow?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2010, 04:07 PM

Can u post a picture?

Look under handle to see if it has a set screw there.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower water shuts off during shower. Have to turn water off and turn back on [ 1 Answers ]

While showering the watr stops. I turn shower off and back on and water starts

Hot water knob in shower turns to a point but no water [ 1 Answers ]

I have a double knob system in shower. The hot water knob turns, starts and stops at a point (does not freely spin) but no water comes out. Cold water knob works fine.

I need to replace a shower water control knob [ 4 Answers ]

I can't seem to figure out how to get it off. It appears to not have a capo on the front, but is solid. I cannot see aby allen scres along the side either

Pressure behind on/off knob in shower- no water [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions to how I can fix this problem before I call the big dogs in. I was running a bath, and my on/off knob (which I pull out and the water runs) suddenly stopped the running of water. I can hear the build up of water there, but there is basically a trickle...

View more questions Search