Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherryblossom Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 12:09 PM
    Fertility
    Can you get pregnant anytime you have sex? Or just during those days that you ovulate? My friend needs answers. And I'm just as confused.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2006, 12:11 PM
    Anytime you have sex unprotected you run the risk of getting pregnant. However there are times in the month that you are more fertile then others.
    cherryblossom Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2006, 12:13 PM
    My friend is afriad. She started her period... I think on SUNDAY... and had unprotected sex that following Friday. She told me that she was o.k. because it wasn't during the time that she was "ovulating." I was just wondering if this information is true? Or if should possibly be pregnant??
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

Dec 19, 2006, 01:23 PM
    Search Google for "menstrual cycle fertility".
    http://www.fwhc.org/birth-control/fam.htm
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Dec 19, 2006, 02:04 PM
    I agree with Tuscany. Unless you are completely infertile, you can get pregnant anytime you have sex. On your period or off, using birth control or condoms, it still can happen. The only sure way not to get pregnant is not to have sex.
    Anjana lavanya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 02:06 AM
    My period cycle is delay for 10days please suggest me on which day ovulation happens?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fertility [ 39 Answers ]

I had a pelvic exam and my doctor requested for a pelvic ultra sound because I have been known to have ovarian cysts. :eek: I have to wait for the hospital to call me in order to let me know when they have an opening to do my ultra sound. Does anybody know what the first steps they take with...

Fertility rate [ 1 Answers ]

Hey well Im new to this board and I have been researching the fertility rates because my husband and I want to conceive but I'm really lost because my husband only has one testicle and has been that way since birth and we both agreed to try for a year before consulting a doctor.. so I was wondering...

Periods, the Pill and Fertility [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I am very new to this forum, and thought I would introduce myself. Obviously not using my real name, I am "CuriousButShy". I have read a few posts, and find that a lot of the answers seem really helpful. So figured I might give it a go. I am 28 years old, and my husband and I have been...

Fertility twins? [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking a fertility treatment, I had an ultrasound done and it showed I am ovulating two eggs this month but I wanted to know if there was a possibility to release two eggs but only get one fertilized? I really want twins but I do not know if both of them will get fertilized is it always the...

Please read, is my fertility at risk? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi awhile ago it started hurting when I peed so I went to doctor and got some antibiotics. She said it urinary infection. Took all the antibiotics and it disappeard but a few weeks later returned for a few days, drank heaps of cranbury juice and it seemd to disappear. And like a month later it has...

View more questions Search