Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShootMePlease Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 09:53 PM
    What Alienware Do I Have Here?
    Ok, so I was hanging out with one of my friends and I told him I needed a computer and he told me his mom had one she had gotten from her old boss a few years ago. I went to look at it and it was a >Removed< alienware tower. So of course I played it down and bought it for just $100. I guess I want to know what I got. I've built computers before but I really don't know anything about motherboards! The tower itself is silver and has a see through panel on the side. The motherboard is red and has a chip that says "ATI IXP 400" I will know what processor it has once I boot it up (the hard drive was wiped clean after a virus so I need to get windows, part of the reason they got rid of it I'd assume).
    I guess I would like to know what sort of video card I can throw in this bad boy as well as how much RAM I can put in it too. Any help is appreciated.

THANK YOU!
    theconnman2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 06:40 PM

If you've build computers before, you'd know what gpu you could put in and how much ram you can put it.:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alienware Computers [ 4 Answers ]

I was looking to buy an alienware notebook computer. Any thoughts on these systems is appreciated.

View more questions Search