Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joelandd Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 07:47 PM
    Alienware Computers
    I was looking to buy an alienware notebook computer. Any thoughts on these systems is appreciated.
    djironside Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 04:46 AM
    They are very good, but quite pricey. Best bet is to shop around and compare specs and prices online.

You can get some very well priced laptops with some high end graphics chipsets in.

I take it your looking at the gaming side of things, hence the alienware kit.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 14, 2006, 05:10 AM
    Awesome computers, no complaints about ours. If you have the money it is quite worth it, just know what you want before you buy one. Purchase the warranty, etc.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2006, 05:10 AM
    Yeah, I've seen their ads... and I can't help but think that the fancy packaging and big advertising might mean that spec for spec, they are overpriced.

... that's just my thought.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 14, 2006, 07:30 AM
    Dell bought out Alienware. I'm not sure what that is going to mean for their future. They do have a rep for making the best gaming machines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computers [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to do a scandisk on my PC. I am told that it is better if I put PC in safe mode first. How do I do that?

Computers [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if I can hookup one computer to an other computer and download files from one to another even if they are not the same make and how I can do it?

Connecting two computers together [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys, just wondering since my cd rom on xp is not working, IS there anyway that I can connect my old PC win 98, 4gb hard drive to my xp and use win 98 cd rom to install program on xp.

Computers [ 4 Answers ]

I connect to the web via broadband. Everything is OK for about 15mins then my browser disconnects. I have deleted and reloaded explorer but the fault remains. I have also downloaded avant browser - no difference. When the browser goes off line it does not effect other programmes such as messenger...

View more questions Search