Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollylegs_leslie Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 12:38 AM
    What are some possible injuries when hit by a car
    I am just wandering what are some possible injuiries when hit by a car. A car going around 40 to 60 kilometers per hour if anyone has experienced this tell me.
    Thanks
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 12:43 AM

Why do you want to know?

I'm sure that you can understand that a question like this raises a few eyebrows. As a former insurance underwriter my first thought is that you want to know a list of injuries so that you can fake one after having been in an accident.

If that's the case, be warned that that's fraud, and punishable by law.

If not, then please explain why you're asking this particular question.

Aug 2, 2010, 12:48 AM

Sorry I might have gave you the wrong idea my firend was recently hit by a car and strangly enough she only had a few broken bones it seems like a miracle to me I am just interested to know if that is usually the case you know or if she was super lucky. There is know way I would want to be hit by a car never.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 2, 2010, 12:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lollylegs_leslie View Post
    sorry i might have gave you the wrong idea my firend was recently hit by a car and strangly enough she only had a few broken bones it seems like a miracle to me i am just interested to know if that is usally the case you know or if she was super lucky. there is know way i would want to be hit by a car never.
    Every accident is different. Some people are in horrific accidents, their cars completely totaled, and they walk away without a scratch.

Others get rear ended at a stop sign and end up in the hospital for months.

It depends on the positioning of the cars, the speed, whether seat belts were used, air bags were deployed, how the person was positioned, how their bodies reacted, pre-existing injuries, so many different factors.

Your friend is lucky. Any accident, no matter how small, can lead to serious injuries, so anything you can walk away from with no injuries or minor broken bones, is a blessing.

Aug 2, 2010, 02:42 AM

Thanks yes my firend was very lucky

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hit one car in the parking lot when I am reversing my car [ 6 Answers ]

The other car got some scratches at bumper and tail light got damgaed only so my question is that does it affect my pubilc record and what type of point will I get,does it required any police report for claims?

A lady hit my parked car and lied about it I did not see her hit it [ 4 Answers ]

A lady hit my parked car and lied about it I did not see her hit it but she told me she did

We were hit by a car and pushed into another car. Whose at fault? [ 4 Answers ]

We were hit by a car and pushed into another lane and hit a car, the police report states this and the officer said it was not our fault, but the lady we hit ,insurance is coming after us. Can we fight this or do we have to pay for it. We live in TN.

Car was hit by another car when reversed from the parking lot [ 19 Answers ]

My car was parked on one-side of parking lot with one-way aisle. When I reversed my car to the middle of the aisle, I stopped there as I found a car from the parking lot behind my car rapidly reversed and hit on my car. My car was damaged with a deep dent and caused problem with the light-signal...

Hit by a car [ 6 Answers ]

I was hit by a car making an illegal left turn but I was j walking what can I do?

View more questions Search