Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tinkerz Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2010, 11:32 AM
    Bleeding during sex...
    My friend was talking to me earlier today, and she asked whether it is possible to bleed randomly during sex, and for it to come out lumpily. I have no idea, so hope somebody here could help. Thanks
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2010, 01:16 PM

It's quite common to bleed the first time you have sex (and also common not to). If it's not the first time, it's possible that he was being a bit too rough. Of course, if it's at the beginning or end on your period, this could be a cause of bleeding too.
    Tinkerz Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2010, 01:25 PM

Thanks a lot
    tnicole24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2010, 10:57 AM

Sometimes I bleed if it has been awhile since Ive had sex. It has nothing to do with him being too rough either. Your body may not be fully adapted to sex yet.
    IWantToHelp Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 04:35 PM

Your vagina has to become adapted before sex is fully comfortable and before it is not painful. Bleeding is a common occurrence in girls who have sex for the first time, or in their first few times, so this is perfectly normal. If the blood was glupy then it's probably something to do with either just coming off her period, or just going on.

Either way if there was a lot of bleeding and your friend was concerned about it. Best thing to do would be to go down to your local doctor, where you can speak to them in confidence without worrying whether your parents will find out. That way you can get a professional verdict and feel comfortable that no one else will know about it.

All the best.

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding during and after sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hi , my boyfriend and I have been sexually active for over a year now but sometimes either during or after sex I start to bleed . It doesn't happen all the time , and we don't often have rough sex and when we do , I don't bleed . When I do bleed , it does hurt a lot as well as when I go to the...

Bleeding after sex [ 5 Answers ]

My menses ended last Monday and I had sex with my finace the following Wednesday. I asked that we try a little "rough" sex and he consented. At one point it was painful and we stopped and tried something different. About Thursday or thereabout, I noticed some pinking spots, which changed to red now...

Bleeding after sex.what is this? [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex and noticed a brownish colored blood when we were cleaning up the other day (Jan 4th). I thought we had jump started my period a week and a half (the first day of my last cycle was Dec16th). I put in a tampon and few hours later took it out and much to my shock... there was barely any...

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

Bleeding After Sex [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: OK hey all! First off... Everytime after me and my boyfriend has sex, I get up to go use the restroom, and when I whip I'm bleeding! Not heavly, but a faded red coloring! This happends every time we have sex! What is this caused by, and is it OK that I bleed?

View more questions Search