Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheJodester Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2010, 05:57 AM
    Pool vaccuum hose cuff
    Anyone know how to replace cracked pool vacuum hose cuff? I don't easily see how to get the old ones off and how they were attached securely in the first place.

Thanks -
    Jody
    poolman64 Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Jul 25, 2010, 05:10 PM

They make replacement cuffs for the vac hoses. You just cut the old one off, then use silicone or something equivalent as a sealer/glue, and screw the new cuff on the hose. It won't last forever, but is way cheaper than a new hose.
    ras100755 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2010, 07:59 AM
    Just had same question, and found out. Here was the answer given me by an online supplier... Actually the process is very easy. You are simply going to cut the hose with a sharp knife just behind the existing hose cuff to remove. The new hose cuff will simple screw on the hose. I also recommend using silicone glue to hold it in place. Let me know if you have other questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower Hose Leaking, removed hose pipe drips [ 5 Answers ]

Previously it was leaking at the top where shower hose goes onto the threads of the pipe at top, I wrapped the threads with teflon tape so that now that part is dry, no leaking, but the hose continues to leak at the bottom (hand held piece). I totally unscrewed the shower hose from the pipe and see...

How to unscrew shower hose to cut the leaking part of hose [ 1 Answers ]

How to unscrew shower hose to cut the leaking part of hose: I found a crack or tear inside shower card near to end. I've successfully unscrew the shower head, but not able to unscrew the remaining, so that I can cut the damaged part out... it looks like new and shiney, but it's very tightout...

1992 chevy s10 bkazer - vaccuum lines [ 0 Answers ]

We recently got this blazer that had been sitting for quite a while. It runs great but won't go into 4wd. It apparently had this problem before and there was a bad vaccuum line. We have found a diconnected line and a couple that are damaged or missing (probably mice) We can't find where they feed...

Cuff Native Amercan [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering who might know what the hallmark on a Native American Cuff means. It has IHMSS and under it the is the letter "F" it looks like that beside the "F" on the left there is a hook symbol. Could be an upside down "V' or an arrow. Thank you so much Sonja

Rotator cuff [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I am having dreadful pain for so many years in my shoulder, I have tried everything, my doc seems to say there is nothing that can be done,. I wonder does anyone have any help,. mike in ireland

View more questions Search